10th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

List of coaching classes to prepare for Sainik School 8th standard entrance exam in Delhi and NCR?

Hello,
I am willing to admit my son in Sainik School for 8th standard. So, I am searching for coaching centers where classes are provided for entrance exam preparation. Kindly tell me about such coaching in Delhi and NCR?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. List residential coaching classes for RMS and Sainik School entrance preparation?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  4. Where can i get coaching for Sainik School entrance in Delhi?
  5. How can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School belonging to Civilian family?
  6. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  7. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
  8. Best coaching class in Chennai for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam?
  9. How to prepare for admission in MBBS? Institutes offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th standard students?
  10. Best coaching centers of Vidyamandir Classes in Delhi NCR
  11. List of good coaching centers for getting admission into Sainik school, Rewari
  12. Whether G.K. questions comes in Sainik School entrance exam for 7th standard?
  13. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  14. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  15. Eligibility criteria of Sainik School Entrance Exam for 7th standard candidate?
  16. List of Coaching Centers to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I come under 85% reservation criteria if I study 11th and 12th in NCR school, Delhi?
  18. Eligiblity to appear in NDA exam after 12th from Sainik School? Career option for 12th student of Sainik School?
23rd February 2016, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of coaching classes to prepare for Sainik School 8th standard entrance exam in Delhi and NCR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am willing to admit my son in Sainik School for 8th standard. So, I am searching for coaching centers where classes are provided for entrance exam preparation. Kindly tell me about such coaching in Delhi and NCR?
List of coaching classes to prepare for Sainik School 8th standard entrance exam in Delhi and NCR:-

Tramp and Gates
H-108, 2nd Floor, Opp. Hotel Marina,
Connaught Place,
New Delhi-110001

Grassroots Academy
2274, Hudson Line,
Behind Khalsa College (DU),
Kingsway Camp,
Delhi -110 009

Engineers Institute of India
28-B/7, Jia-Sarai, Near I.I.T
Hauz Khas
New Delhi 110016

Best Education Centre
C-134, GREATER KAILASH-I,
NEW DELHI-48
Phone: 6414247, 6221959, 6416487
E-18, LAJPAT NAGAR-III,
B/H. MOOLCHAND HOSPITAL,
NEW DELHI-24

Intellect Tutorials
D-29, GF, ACHARYA NIKETAN, MAYUR VIHAR-1,
NEW DELHI-91
Phone: 22755976, 011-31064002
4th January 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of coaching classes to prepare for Sainik School 8th standard entrance exam in Delhi and NCR?

Sir/Mam, My Son is in 5th standard now and I would like to prepare him for Sainik School for 6th standard. We are residing in Bareilly uttar pradesh and is there any coaching classes or can you please advise me how to go about it. Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?