9th March 2018, 11:53 PM
Thirumala hruday

Which to join between a B.Sc and a B.Tech to get job faster?

I'm completing intermediate 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as a major subject combination. I guess that I will get a 50% in board exams. I have a confusion about which I should join a B.Sc or B.Tech to get a job faster after completing the course?

20th March 2018, 05:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which to join between a B.Sc and a B.Tech to get job faster?

As far as you are concerned about choosing among B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) and B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) then it depends upon your personal interest as both course have good career options associated with them but B.Tech being a professional degree course has a slight edge in comparison of B.Sc degree in case of job prospects.

But, at the same time B.Tech being a four year course consumes one more year to get completed as compared to B.Sc degree which is a three year course and hence if you are looking to go for general competitive examinations then in this regards B.Sc is a better option as it would offer you an additional year for your preparation. B.Tech is also good for you in case you are interested in making career in technical field.
21st March 2018, 09:18 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which to join between a B.Sc and a B.Tech to get job faster?

Both the courses i.e. B.Sc. and B.Tech can get you job after completion.

But B.Tech will give you jobs in good companies like MNCs, if you are pursuing it from decent engineering colleges.

During campus placements, a good number of companies visit campuses. At that moment, you will have opportunities to grab the best job for yourself.

In case of B.Sc., you will get mostly teaching jobs in colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?