18th July 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get my son admitted in Sainik School or Rashtriya military school

Hello Sir, I am Shailender from Chandigarh. I want to prepare my son for Sainik school or Rashtriya military school exam. So, I need some questions papers of previous years. So, please can you provide me.
Warm regards
Shailender

19th July 2017, 12:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get my son admitted in Sainik School or Rashtriya military school

In order to admit your son in Sainik school or Rashtriya military school, you are required to apply for admission form and after dully filling the application form, you should submit the form on or before the last date of form submission.
Defense schools like Sainik Schools and Rashtriya Military School offers admission in class VI to class IX only through their respective entrance examination.
So, after applying admission form your ward need to appear for entrance test, qualifying in which your ward can get admission.
Since you have't mentioned for which class you need questions papers, its really hard for me to provide you with the exact details and question papers.
19th July 2017, 09:42 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get my son admitted in Sainik School or Rashtriya military school

I am sorry to say that you have not mentioned any standard in which you wish to admit your child, therefore it is not quite possible to provide you the required information.

I suggest you to reframe your question and then post it again and you will be helped at the earliest.
19th July 2017, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sainik Schools and Rashtrita Military schools conduct entrance exam for giving admission. Your son need to crack the entrance exam for getting admission in such schools.

For preparation you have to look at previous years question papers and exam pattern. Only merit can help you get admission.
18th January 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is my child is eligible for admission in sainik school or military school if he is studying in private school affiliated by ICSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?