16th October 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Sainik school directly or any coaching centers available to prepare?

Can I get admission in Sainik school directly or any coaching centres available to prepare? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the information on how to prepare and get the admission. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

17th October 2017, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sainik school directly or any coaching centers available to prepare?

Admission at Sainik schools is possible only through entrance exam, which is conducted by the school itself on national level. There is no direct admission and you have to appear for entrance exam.

Admission is strictly based on merit through entrance exam and seats are allotted on the basis of score.
17th October 2017, 07:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sainik school directly or any coaching centers available to prepare?

To get admission in any of the Sainik School, candidates must have to qualify in the Entrance examination which is All India Sainik School Entrance Examination.
Sainik School provide admission of the candidates only in class 6th and class 9th.
Candidates age must be in between 10 to 11 years for class 6th admission and 13 to 14 years for class 9th admission.
67% of the seats are reserved for the state boys. Other 33% of seats are open for the candidates from all other States.
You can prepare yourself for the entrance examination form your own or else you can take admission in any coaching centers. It all depends upon you.
17th October 2017, 08:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

No, you can't take admission in Sainik School directly without qualifying entrance examination which is conducted by the School to grant admission to the candidates.
So, in order to take admission into Sainik School, you need to apply its admission form and appear for the entrance test, qualifying in which you will be eligible to take admission in the aforesaid school.
Let me inform you that all the Sainik Schools in India are affiliated by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and follow NCERT books and syllabus.
So, in order to prepare for entrance examination conducted by Sainik Schools, you are advised to follow NCERT books and its syllabus.
Below I have listed some name of coaching centers which prepare candidates for entrance exams:
>Fast Track Coaching Institute
Address: 97 chand biahri nagar, rajasthan, India, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302012
Phone: 087694 22006
>OXFORD SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE COACHING CENTRE
Address: Thippi parai,Amaravathi Nagar Post, Udumalpet, Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu 642102
Phone: 073738 33444
>C D A F Coaching Institute, lucknow
Address: Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Phone: 094150 87674
>Anupam Defence Academy - Best NDA and CDS Coaching
Address: 4th Floor, New janpath complex, 9.A, Ashok Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Phone: 072750 16566
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?