6th November 2011, 02:07 AM
Nicky86

Best coaching in Delhi for General Studies and History in Hindi Medium?

Which is best coaching in delhi for General studies & history(IAS) in hindi medium?

6th November 2011, 09:10 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Best coaching in Delhi for General Studies and History in Hindi Medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky86 View Post
Which is best coaching in delhi for General studies & history(IAS) in hindi medium?
Hi.. Nicky

KALP ACADEMY

This is the Delhi Coaching Institute which is providing various Civil Service Exam subjects with eminent professional tutors.

This Academy is 4 star rated in Delhi with reasonable fee structure.

This Institute provides "Saamanya Adhyayan" Hindi version of General studies in Hindi Medium

Also "Ithihaas" Hindi Version of History in Hindi Medium

In this Institute you can get coaching in Hindi medium for these two subjects.

I think you may require the address of the Institute here I'm providing the address of the Institute have a look at it.

A-38-40,Ansal Building,Commercial Complex
Dr.Mukherjee Nagar,Delhi-110009
ph:011-27655825,27655826,20054802
cell:0-9810565283,9868024975

before taking coaching take the reviews of the old student of the same institute i mean previous batch students..

all the best for your coaching ..

Regards
7th November 2011, 09:56 AM
sathish0038

Default Re: Best coaching in Delhi for General Studies and History in Hindi Medium?

hi,
In Delhi KALP in one of the institute for the coaching IPS taring.

This institute training for the civil service exams.It was the top most institute in Delhi.

This institute provide "Saamanya Adhyayan" Hindi verson of the general studie in Hindi medium,
And also provide the "Ithihaas" Hindi version of HIstory in Hindi medium.

These are the two subjects in Hindi.

all the best for your coaching
thank you
28th February 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching in Delhi for General Studies and History in Hindi Medium?

Is there any weekend class in kalp coaching centre
17th March 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can u tel me in delhi which is the best coachings for ias in history&political science.
24th August 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

course of primery teacher exam.dsssb held on tomorrow
6th June 2014, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

i just started the preparation of IAS,I want to gainn the basic knowledge of GS first ,pls suggest me best is the coaching for GS in hindi medium for a starter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?