25th August 2011, 04:41 AM
naveenbt15

How to prepare for GK for PSU? Books to be referred for technical part and GK?

sir,plz tell me how to prepare for gk for psu.
also plz suggest me books for technical part and gk
i would be really grate ful to u if u could tell me how are GDs conducted in these companies

8th September 2015, 08:40 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for GK for PSU? Books to be referred for technical part and GK?

Best books are referred for the general knowledge in PSU exam are-

>> Partiyogita Darpan is one of the best Magazine for the preparation of the PSU exam as the every information of current is provided clearly in this book and other Magazine portals and news papers are the best source of the general information of the current.

>> Notes of the general knowledge of the A.L.S. institute of the I.A.S. preparation in New Delhi are best as it the top institute for the I.A.S. or such exams in India.

>> Luccent is also a good book for the general knowledge for the History, Geography, Science and political science.

>> Indian history- Class 11th and 12th books of NCERT

>> General gnowledge Manual 2016- IN hindi medium

>> General knowledge concise- English medium

>> G.K. Special- Manorama year book

>> Front line Magzine for mains and interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?