25th August 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching institutes for Bank PO exam? How can I prepare for this exam?

which is the best coatching institute for bank po exam?how can i prepare myself for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching institutes for Bank PO exam? How can I prepare for this exam?
  2. How to prepare for ICICI Bank PO exam? List of coaching centres providing coaching for ICICI Bank PO exam?
  3. Which are the coaching centres providing special coaching for ICICI bank PO exam?
  4. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam at home having completed M.Sc in Computer Science with 57%? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? List of Institutes offering free Coaching for this Exam in Pune or Mumbai?
  5. Best coaching institutes for bank exam in Vijayawada
  6. Which Books should I prepare for Bank Clerk Exams? List of Coaching Institutes for Bank Clerk Exams in Mohali?
  7. Is it necessary to join the coaching for Bank Clerical exam?
  8. How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?
  9. Best coaching institutes for bank PO at Visakhapatnam
  10. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  11. Cheap and best residential coaching institutes for bank PO?
  12. Best coaching institutes for NET exam? Branches for CSIR in Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After Degree after Bank jobs better for me? How to prepare for the bank exams? Is coaching required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any coaching institutes to prepare for medical entrance exam?
  15. Best Bank PO coaching centre in Bangalore? -- [New]
  16. Institutes which are providing coaching classes in Chandigarh for ICICI Bank?
  17. Best institutes to prepare for Bank PO exam?
  18. Which are the good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur? Can I prepare by doing self studies?
13th May 2015, 08:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best coaching institutes for Bank PO exam? How can I prepare for this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the best coatching institute for bank po exam?how can i prepare myself for this exam?
There are numerous institutes that are dedicated to imparting Bank PO Exams. Among which there are few well recognized institutes that are known for their bank exam coaching such as TIMES, Mahindra’s, BSC Academy, Paramount Coaching Centre Pvt. Ltd., Tara Institutes, and Brain Equity etc.

To prepare for bank PO Exam, you need to go through with Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Grammar, and General Awareness that is based on the banking industry and current affair and computer knowledge. For Quantitative awareness, you can refer R.S. Aggarwal, for Reasoning you can study S. Chand, and in English you can refer to Lucent’s.

You need to work on timing to solve maximum questions and maintain accuracy in that. Try to find out short tricks to solve the questions in minimum time. Practice more and more number of questions as this will help you to increase your efficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?