16th March 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur? Can I prepare by doing self studies?

Which r d gud coaching institutes for chem engineering in jaipur as well as in delhi....................can i prepare by doing self study only?

5th May 2015, 11:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur? Can I prepare by doing self studies?

Yes dear you can easily prepare itself by self study if you have great knowledge of PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND MATHEMATICS. The percentage of 12th class is very important after that you can easily estimate the self study or not.

Good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur

- Samyak IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Pratap Nagar

- Aryabhatta Academy, Bajaj Nagar

- Dronacharya Institute of Engineers, Tonk Road

- Jakher - IIHT Ltd., Tonk Road

- CADD Centre Training Services Pvt. Ltd., Bapu Nagar

- Engineering Masters, Durgapura

- Jaro Education Coaching, Jhotwara

- Dronacharya Institute of Engineers, Tonk Road
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?