10th April 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Institutes which are providing coaching classes in Chandigarh for ICICI Bank?

sir iwant to make carer in icici bank and i want to know the list of institutes which are providing icici bank coaching clases in chandigarh.

19th April 2014, 10:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institutes which are providing coaching classes in Chandigarh for ICICI Bank?

You mentioned that you want to do your carrier in ICICI bank it means you want to get the job in ICICI bank and you also mentioned that you are from Chandigarh and you want to know that the list of coaching centre and list of the institute which provides the bank coaching.

You don’t mentioned your qualification like that whether you complete your bachelor degree or you can complete your intermediate level course if you mentioned that then I will tell you that the step of preparation in which you can get the job in ICICI bank easily. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have questioned in the above forum. If you are complete your intermediate level course with any discipline from recognized university or institution then you are applicable only the clerical post in bank.

If you have complete your bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized university and institution then you are applicable the post of PO. So my suggestion is for you that first complete your bachelor degree and after that apply for bank PO post. The list of best institute which provides best bank coaching are
TIMES
Nobel academy
Pentasis
Star bank coaching
Or many more institute which provide better bank coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?