3rd November 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching institutes in Chennai for TNPSC combined Engineering Services examination?

Hi friend,

I completed my B.E degree(EEE). I need to attend TNPSC combined Engineering Services examination. Please let me know its details.Can you please suggest me the best coaching centre at T.Nagar in Chennai or in Saidapet. When will they recruit every year? please suggest me some books for the exam.

4th November 2010, 09:26 AM
tirthak04

Default Re: Best coaching institutes in Chennai for TNPSC combined Engineering Services examination?

hey friend , since i personally am not in your line of education the info i'm about to give you is second hand , but not to worry, it is genuine and from very close sources...
the academies i would refer you to for tnpsc are :
INDIAN IAS ACADEMY, VENTHAN SUCCESS... but the one i like best since my cousin has studied there is SHANKAR IAS ACADEMY ..
and you can refer to the following books :
Several publications publish General Knowledge books specifically for the TNPSC exam that can be of great help for the General Knowledge paper in the exam. Sakthi publishing House has several books that will help the candidates with the General Knowledge paper. The same publication also publishes books to help the candidates with General Tamil and General English papers.

For the papers that are specific to the candidates of different degrees and qualifications, standard books for the subjects will suffice. For example, for MD Paediatrics who are appearing for the TNPSC exam, the suggested reading list can include the Nelson Text Book of Paediatrics, Forfer and Arneil’s Text Book of Paediatrics, etc. Similarly, candidates with other degrees and qualifications too need to read the standard books, pertaining to their particular subjects at Graduate degree and Post Graduaute degree standards.

Moreover, TNPSC Group-IV and TNPSC both by V.V.K. Subburaj also come very handy while you are preparing for any competitive exam under the TNPSC umbrella.
20th November 2010, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching institutes in Chennai for TNPSC combined Engineering Services examination?

combined engineering service 2010 anser key for electronics and communication eng
11th February 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

please refer us the best coaching centre for tnpsc exams
7th January 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i m a final year mechanical student . how to apply for AE post by the exam conducted by tnpsc . plz send me appropiate websites...........
2nd January 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Iam B.E mechanical engineer. i want tnpsc - combined engineering best coaching center in chennai and books for this exam
29th April 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

please share the best coahing center for tnpsc
25th March 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Pyramid IAS Academy, Karaikudi is the best coaching centre for Civil & Mechanical TNPSC CESE Exam
18th April 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear all ,
I completed my B.E Mechanical . I Applied TNPSC combined Engineering Services examination .Can you please suggest me the best coaching center at Chennai .

Thanks and regards ,
P.Muthukumaran
30th April 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,
I completed my B.E degree(EEE). I need to attend TNPSC combined Engineering Services examination. Please let me know its details.Can you please suggest me the best coaching centre at salem.
2nd March 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Best academy is only UNITED ACADEMY for all tnpsc coaching... In 2017 their student in AE ranking was 6.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?