31st August 2011, 03:06 PM
mathur ratne

Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

Hi sir i m ratnesh form delhi sir i want to do mass comm from iimc so i want to ask u wht is the best coaching institute for iimc and jamia in new delhi near about tilak nagar or any where.. sir plz plz help me . this is important and sir i will eagrly wait your answer

30th October 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

what is the fee structure of this institute?
9th December 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

Hi sir i am atul kumar shrivastava form delhi sir i want to do mass comm from iimc and sri arvindo so sir i want to ask u what is the best coacing institute for iimc & sri arvindo intrance exm in delhi .sir plz plz plz help me.sir i will eagrly wait your answer.
14th January 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

For test series and classes for mass comm to get admission in Famous colleges like XIC, IIJ & NM etc...Jrao Academy in munirka would be a good option for you. I have been a part of the alumni so I would suggest you for the same. I don't remember the complete address bt i can provide you contact number it is 9911996162 Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Sir is the Director....rest you can get on website.
28th January 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

can anyone tell me the syllabus for IIMC entrance exam for PG in advertising and suggest any study material or related books.
thanx
8th February 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

Hi , ratnesh
i have taken admission in jrao academy last week , attended three classes so far. I feel sanjeev sir is really genius. He is called as " chalata firata encyclopedia". Good lecture, good infra and after all his daily evaluation o assignment has generated confidence to me and my batch mate.
Needhi tara
21st March 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir can u tell me how is the coaching called JRAO ACADEMY" for iimc and XIC Preparation? I have heard of good reputation and success ratio. could you comment.
Asmita dutta
7th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur ratne View Post
Hi sir i m ratnesh form delhi sir i want to do mass comm from iimc so i want to ask u wht is the best coaching institute for iimc and jamia in new delhi near about tilak nagar or any where.. sir plz plz help me . this is important and sir i will eagrly wait your answer
About us: - Vidya group coaching was founded in 2001 by Mr. Rajesh Sharma and other media professionals to trains the young media graduates. Vidya group coaching is one of the bestINSTITUTION GROUP which shows the right direction or path to all students aspiring for a media career. This institution will provide you, the best professional guidance and specialized training to help you successfully clear all media ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faculty member: - The VIDYA GROUP COACHING have experienced faculty members coming from renewed media houses help develop journalist approach which is quiet-essential for cracking all media entrance exam. Faculty from business standard, Aaj tak, ND TV,PTI ,AD AGENCIES and professors of media collages and the experience a very enriching one for Economical zone, legal matters, creative witting and current affairs, Ad making. we have specialized faculty from different areas.
Contact us: - For Classroom Course & Postal Courses:-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Office address
VIDYA GROUP COACHING
2A, 1st floor, jia sarai,Near-IIT,hauz khas, new delhi-110016
phone no: - 9811188457, Office no: - 011-26850163
email; - [email protected]
log on to: - WWW.vidyagroupcoaching.com
16th January 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir i am atul kumar shrivastava form delhi sir i want to do mass comm from iimc and sri arvindo so sir i want to ask u what is the best coacing institute for iimc & sri arvindo intrance exm in delhi .sir plz plz plz help me.sir i will eagrly wait your answer.
About us: - Vidya group coaching was founded in 2001 by Mr. Rajesh Sharma and other media professionals to trains the young media graduates. Vidya group coaching is one of the bestINSTITUTION GROUP which shows the right direction or path to all students aspiring for a media career. This institution will provide you, the best professional guidance and specialized training to help you successfully clear all media ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faculty member: - The VIDYA GROUP COACHING have experienced faculty members coming from renewed media houses help develop journalist approach which is quiet-essential for cracking all media entrance exam. Faculty from business standard, Aaj tak, ND TV,PTI ,AD AGENCIES and professors of media collages and the experience a very enriching one for Economical zone, legal matters, creative witting and current affairs, Ad making. we have specialized faculty from different areas.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Office address
VIDYA GROUP COACHING
log on to: - WWW.vidyagroupcoaching.com

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2AujxI9qY
8th March 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

hi sir . i am aditya chauhan. i heard that in Vidya group coaching some student who prepares for mass coomm is faculty? surprisingly , i went yesterday to attend trial class i found the faculty who was teaching , himself was aspiring for 2013 iimc . delhi coachings are njust flirt and unethical
2nd April 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Congratulations!!! to all students of vidya group coaching who have achieving remarkable collage of India to joining there. summary of students selections 52 students in IIMC,18 in St.xavier's, 9 in ACJ,12 in MCRC(jamia) in 2012.
--------------------------------------------------------
About us: - Vidya group coaching was founded in 2001 by Mr. Rajesh Sharma and other media professionals to trains the young media graduates. Vidya group coaching is one of the best INSTITUTION GROUP which shows the right direction or path to all students aspiring for a media career. This institution will provide you, the best professional guidance and specialized training to help you successfully clear all media ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
Faculty member: - The VIDYA GROUP COACHING have experienced faculty members coming from renewed media houses help develop journalist approach which is quiet-essential for cracking all media entrance exam. Faculty from business standard, Aaj tak, ND TV, ,PTI ,AD AGENCIES and professors of media collages and the experience a very enriching one for Economical zone, legal matters, creative witting and current affairs, Ad making. we have specialized faculty from different areas.
Office address
VIDYA GROUP COACHING
Log on to: - WWW.vidyagroupcoaching.com
2nd April 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Congratulations!!! to all students of vidya group coaching who have achieving remarkable collage of India to joining there. summary of students selections 52 students in IIMC,18 in St.xavier's, 9 in ACJ,12 in MCRC(jamia) in 2012.
About us: - Vidya group coaching was founded in 2001 by Mr. Rajesh Sharma and other media professionals to trains the young media graduates. Vidya group coaching is one of the best INSTITUTION GROUP which shows the right direction or path to all students aspiring for a media career. This institution will provide you, the best professional guidance and specialized training to help you successfully clear all media ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
Faculty member: - The VIDYA GROUP COACHING have experienced faculty members coming from renewed media houses help develop journalist approach which is quiet-essential for cracking all media entrance exam. Faculty from business standard, Aaj tak, ND TV, ,PTI ,AD AGENCIES and professors of media collages and the experience a very enriching one for Economical zone, legal matters, creative witting and current affairs, Ad making. we have specialized faculty from different areas.
Office address
VIDYA GROUP COACHING
2nd April 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i'm Nitin Gulati topper of 2013 batch of Hindi course in IIMC and i also cleared Exam of Radio & Television In IIMC, and finally i decided to go for Radio & Television course, Thanks to Vidya Group Coaching And thanks to Mr. Rajesh Sir who inject confidence in me ,really i always thankful of Vidya Group Coaching and Rajesh Sharma he is really a great motivator, so i will say to all students of mass communication if You want to preparing for mass communication entrance Exams like St. xavier (Mumbai), ACJ (Chennai), MICA, FTI (PUNE), SYMBIOSIS (on cat performance) and makhanlal chaturvedi (bhopal CAMPUS) of any college in world then you must go to Vidya Group coaching who has 12 years of great Experience thanks
......... Nitin Gulati IIMC(R&tv-2013)
2nd April 2013, 10:44 PM
praveenpandey1987

hi sir, i'm Nitin Gulati topper of 2013 batch of Hindi course in IIMC and i also cleared Exam of Radio & Television In IIMC, and finally i decided to go for Radio & Television course, Thanks to Vidya Group Coaching And thanks to Rajesh Sir who inject confidence in me ,really i always thankful of Vidya Group Coaching and Rajesh Sharma he is really a great motivator, so i will say to all students of mass communication if You want to preparing for mass communication entrance Exams like St. xavier (Mumbai), ACJ (Chennai), MICA, FTI (PUNE), SYMBIOSIS (on cat performance) and makhanlal chaturvedi (bhopal CAMPUS) of any college in world then you must go to Vidya Group coaching who has 12 years of great Experience thanks
29th April 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i'm Nitin Gulati topper of 2013 batch of Hindi course in IIMC and i also cleared Exam of Radio & Television In IIMC, and finally i decided to go for Radio & Television course, Thanks to Vidya Group Coaching And thanks to Rajesh Sir who inject confidence in me ,really i always thankful of Vidya Group Coaching and Rajesh Sharma he is really a great motivator, so i will say to all students of mass communication if You want to preparing for mass communication entrance Exams like St. xavier (Mumbai), ACJ (Chennai), MICA, FTI (PUNE), SYMBIOSIS (on cat performance) and makhanlal chaturvedi (bhopal CAMPUS) of any college in world then you must go to Vidya Group coaching who has 12 years of great Experience thanks

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2RqB52hzk
29th April 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir . i am aditya chauhan. i heard that JRAO some student who prepares for mass coomm is faculty? surprisingly , i went yesterday to attend trial class i found the faculty who was teaching , himself was not media person . delhi coachings are njust flirt and unethical

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2RqEq5CBV
30th April 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir can u tell me how is the coaching called VIDYA GROUP COACHING for iimc and XIC Preparation? I have heard of good reputation and success ratio last 12 years,

NEHA NEGI

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2RwHj05PG
30th April 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear Atul,

VIDYA GROUP COACHING IS BEST INSTITUTE FOR IIMC , JAMIA & XIC ENTRANCE EXAM,

Office address
VIDYA GROUP COACHING

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1494371#ixzz2RwJ4im4i
2nd May 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

e: Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

Office address
VIDYA GROUP COACHING

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2S9Q9uZ5H
5th May 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Students aspiring for Bachelors/ Masters in journalism and mass communication, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
17th September 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

this side is Nikesh saksena and i got admission in IIMC through Vidya Classes thanks vidya group Coaching who really give me such a remarkable path . once again thanks vidya group coaching from bottom of my heart ...................
19th September 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
this side is Nikesh saksena and i got admission in IIMC through Vidya Classes thanks vidya group Coaching who really give me such a remarkable path . once again thanks vidya group coaching from bottom of my heart ...................
Book for Journalism & mass comm students / Interns/ Young Journalists: Nuances of Journalistic Writings (Discounted Price: 126; Free Home delivery), written by Raza Elahi, a senior journalist

Nuances of Journalistic Writings has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior editors and media faculty. it is only available with mediahive.co.in and sapnaonline.com (20% discount)

https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

senior journalists from Times of India, PTI, TOI Online, Doha Tribune and Hindustan Times, describing the book a timely arrival to help fill the vacuum of good
books on writing skills.

Book Review
http://www.mediahive.co.in/book_review.html

To buy it, visit the links below

https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

or visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
9th November 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2k9LGAkiG
19th November 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Congratulations!!! to all students of vidya group coaching who have achieved remarkable collage of India to joining there. summary of students selections 65 students in IIMC,30 in St.xavier's, 9 in ACJ,12 in MCRC(jamia) in 2013.

VIDYA GROUP COACHING
2A, JIA SARAI, HAUZKHAS, NEAR-HDFC ATM, DELHI-110016
PH-9811188457, 011-26850163
20th February 2014, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

You can try Inspiration Institute for Media Coaching which is run by IIMC Alumni working in premier media organisations. The preparation module of the institute is very interesting. The faculties are expert in the issues they take up. And the fee structure of the institute is also nominal.
Aashish Kumar
23rd February 2014, 09:14 PM
gaurav00051

For better guidance and preparation one always needs a good mentor. Many times just study materials doesn't work. I went to following academy and got best gudance that helped me qualify for IIMC entrance exam last year.

JRAO ACADEMY
MR. SANJEEV KUMAR RAJAK
63 A/1 , IInd FLOOR, ABOVE HDFC ATM, LAXMI MARKET
BEFORE CANARA BANK, MUNIRKA
NEW DELHI 110067
Delhi
India
Mob. no. 9650655130, 9911996162
31st July 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

his side is Nikesh saksena and i got admission in IIMC through Vidya Classes thanks vidya group Coaching who really give me such a remarkable path . once again thanks vidya group coaching from bottom of my heart ...................
29th September 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

18th December 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i'm Shivam Yadav topper of 2015-16 batch Radio & Television In IIMC, Thanks to Vidya Group Coaching And thanks to Rajesh Sir who inject confidence in me ,really i always thankful of Vidya Group Coaching and Rajesh Sharma he is really a great motivator, so i will say to all students of mass communication if You want to preparing for mass communication entrance Exams like St. xavier (Mumbai), ACJ (Chennai), MICA, FTI (PUNE), SYMBIOSIS (on cat performance) and makhanlal chaturvedi (bhopal CAMPUS) of any college in world then you must go to Vidya Group coaching who has 15 years of great Experience thanks
......... SHIVAM YADAV IIMC(R&tv-2013)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?