4th November 2011, 09:12 AM
tejaswini_mishra

Is this possible to get into IIMC Delhi after completion of 12th in Commerce?

i want to kno if it is possible to get in iimc delhi after doin 12th in commerce..as per the official site of iimc...they ask for the graduation degree..

4th November 2011, 07:32 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Is this possible to get into IIMC Delhi after completion of 12th in Commerce?

dear friend,

Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), Delhi/NCR, Delhi
Affiliated To : AICTE
Established In : 1965

Eligibility for IIMC Delhi

The eligibilty for undergraduate courses is 10+2 pass and for post graduate courses the elibility is graduation. The admission to most of these courses is done through various entrance tests at different levels and for rest of the courses the admission is done directly.

IIMC Delhi and admission ad

Special Features about Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)

Infrastructure : One girls hostel with a capacity of 45 students, Auditorium, Well Stockist Library

Placement : Yes

Ranking : 1

Faculty : The college/instiutute offers one of the best faculties to its students in various departments.

Address of Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Delhi/NCR

JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi - 110067, India.

Contact Details

Phone: 26742920/60

Fax : 91-011-26742462

Email :[email protected]

best of luck.
1st March 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to get into IIMC Delhi after completion of 12th in Commerce?

does MANORAMA SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION offers undergraduate degree course in mass com and journalism?
26th April 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir! I hv cmpltd my 12th board from science,can i apply for undergraduate cource.
1st September 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student of Maharashtra state board 12 standard .I just want to know whether I can get admission in Indian I institute of mass communication Delhi after I complete my 12 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?