9th May 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college for Aeronautical Engineering if I scored 85% in Inter?

sir i am harish i got 85% in inter now i want to take aerospace engineering the best college

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. How can I join in Aeronauical Engineering after passing inter with 92.3%
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  10. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  11. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  12. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  13. How to get Aeronautical Engineering after securing 91% in Inter and 61 marks in EAMCET?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  17. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I get best Aeronautical college in MP after scoring 52 marks in MPPET exam?
11th May 2011, 01:50 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best college for Aeronautical Engineering if I scored 85% in Inter?

well being a meritorious candidate opting for Aerospace Engineering is one of the Best option.

Whereas for Best Aerospace Engineering Institute, then Non-Other then IIST.

Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology
was founded in 2007 by India's one and only premium space research organisation ISRO.

IIST was founded by ISRO with the aim of drawing India's best talent for running ISRO.

At IIST tree types of Engineering courses are offered B.Tech Aerospace Engineering, Avionics and Physical Science the specialized courses which are made focusing research career at ISRO.

Admission to these courses are based on a all India Entrance known as ISAT.

Eligibility for ISAT:
Candidate have passed 10th with at least 70% aggregate and 12th with 70% aggregate including PCM.

ISAT 2011 has al ready been conducted on 26th April 2011.

Check HERE details regarding ISAT 2011.

Candidate successfully passing the endtrance will be admitted in to any of the above mentioned courses after completion of the courses will be directly recruited as Junior Scientist/Scientist in ISRO for which candidates will also be paid salary, I can guess starting salary would be nominal, . Since ISRO has founded IIST for his own purpose and train candidates for that the whole 4 years study along with other facilities like- Hostel, Mess etc. all are free of cost.

Candidates have to work for ISRO with a bond of 2 years. Whcih means for at least 2 years candidate can not leave ISRO job, if he wants to do so candidate will have to pay Rs. 10 Lacs as the amount which ISRO has invested in your whole 4 years study.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
11th May 2011, 01:53 PM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.
Smile Re: Which is the best college for Aeronautical Engineering if I scored 85% in Inter?

hindusthan aronotices linited HAL ,IN INDIA
11th May 2011, 10:50 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best college for Aeronautical Engineering if I scored 85% in Inter?

Following are the colleges for aeronautical engineering:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

2. IIT, Kharagpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

4. IIT, Kanpur

5. Madras Institute of Technology

6. VSM Institute Of Aerospace Engineering & Technology, bangalore
11th May 2011, 10:58 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Red face Re: Which is the best college for Aeronautical Engineering if I scored 85% in Inter?

Best colleges in india for aeronautical engineering

=>iit,mumbai
=>iit,madras
=>iit,kharagpur
=>anna university,chennai
=>psg engineering college,coimbatore
=>srm university

regards
yogi
11th May 2011, 11:35 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Which is the best college for Aeronautical Engineering if I scored 85% in Inter?

Dear friend,

I am providing you the list of Aeronautical Engineering colleges, you can select as per your conveyance.

1. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Punjabi Bag.

2. Mahendra Institute delhi.

3.Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

4. IIT, Kanpur

5. Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

6. IIT, Kharagpur

7. Madras Institute of Technology etc

All the best...................
12th May 2011, 02:01 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Here is the list of top colleges:

-Indian Institute of Technology Powai, Mumbai
-Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
-Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
-Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
-Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai
-Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
-School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi
-Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
-Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
-Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
17th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i've appeared for my 12th board exams this year and the result is still awaited.... i want to get admission in one of the best aeronautical engineering college of India.... please suggest me the names of some good colleges......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?