4th July 2011, 05:34 PM
dwiv.parul

Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?

i want to do mtech with c.s and which is the best college in bangalore which does correspondence Mtech

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
  2. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
  3. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  6. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  7. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  8. How to go for the post graduation in computer science? I am working for bharat electronics limited in Bangalore
  9. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  12. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  13. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
  15. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  16. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  17. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  18. Can I do M.Tech correspondence in computer science from IGNOU?
26th August 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?

which college is best for M.tech correspondance
course
1st December 2011, 10:47 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?

It's sure there is no colleges offer Distance M.Tech cse education in Banglore
but u can join here
The SIT Academy:

Saraswati Institute of Technology, Uttar Pradesh also offers M. Tech in information technology through distance learning program. The duration of the course is two years with two semesters for each year. The institute charges a fee of around Rs.10800 per semester. For more information visit http://siteducation.org/
12th February 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi....
I want to do M.Tech computer science through correspondence... so I want to know the good colleges located in Banglore... And also the procedure to join the college...so any one can help me...?
21st June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello...
I want to do M. Tech in computer science through correspondence... Presently i m working as a part time lecturer in a polytechnic college for almost 1 year and probably i will shift to Bangalore in next year and may join some other college. So my query is that whether my part time experienc will help me in doing corresponding MTech in CSE or not. Can anyone reply me???????
15th July 2012, 05:36 PM
arpitbanaudha

M.Tech in distance learning is not offered by any institute however you can opt for fellowship of Institute of Engineers and Institute of Mechnaical Engineers
Other option is doing M.Tech evening course
Kindly check with state Govt department of Technical Education
24th July 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hi want to do m.tech biotechnology in corresspondence in bangalore, whether it's valuable, if so tell the colleges that offer m.tech in correspondence
28th August 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for doing mtech computer science through correspondence course from karnataka state and what is the procedure for admission and duration of the course and the payment of fees to be made. please also let me know the fees structure to be incurred for the full duration of the course
miss radha adinarayanan
1st September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i did diploma in EEE, BE in ECE, now can i do M tech in mechanical since mech has more scope in market , since i did ECE still struggling for job and suggest me some university also in bangalore....
23rd November 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i did my bca can i do my m tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?