19th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?

I am into my 3rd year of graduation through correspondence course in BSc Computer Science.
I want to do my MSc in Computer Science through a regular college and not through correspondence course.
Will i get an admission for Masters in a reputed college under Mumbai University with a correspondence graduation certificate?
Or will i have to do my Master's also through correspondence?
Please help........

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  3. Is Symbiosis a reputed college?
  4. Does ICFAI and SMU offer masters course?
  5. Is it possible to get Masters Degree in Reputed College in Expense of Company?
  6. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  7. Can i pursue B.Ed degree through correspondence course along with the masters?
  8. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  9. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  10. Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  12. Can I do MSc Biotech after doing BSc 2nd year Chemistry, Zoology and Botany? How much will be the salary?
  13. Which are the reputed colleges for doing masters in Economics?
  14. How to do correspondence course in commerce?
  15. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  16. How to do B.Ed simultaneously while doing B.A English?
  17. How can I do correspondence from any reputed college in Civil Engineering?
  18. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
1st May 2014, 09:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?

Computer science which is the best branch ever you choose. The correspondence course which you did in bachelor in science in computer science is not bad. You can study in the reputed college in Mumbai with your correspondence course in computer science branch. There are so many top colleges are there in Maharashtra state also in Mumbai city so does not worry about it. You can take admission in these colleges. Note that top colleges are taking the top students who are top in their studies these colleges are

Department of computer science shreemati nathibai damodar college, Mumbai
Mahatma Gandhi College of computer Science and Information technology, Mumbai
Nirmala memorial Foundation College of computer science, andheri, Mumbai
Nagindas College of information technology and computer science, Mumbai

Banchhanidhi and Dayanidhi College of Science and Technological management, Mumbai, India
Basanti Wala Ranganathan University of information technology and computer science, Mumbai
These colleges are most top college in the Maharashtra and also in Mumbai. This college gives a lot of opportunities to the students and also give them good placement training for placed of students and also the colleges have a good atmosphere which is the respect of the college and the lectures are well educated in these top most colleges.
15th September 2017, 10:29 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am into my 3rd year of graduation through correspondence course in BSc Computer Science.
I want to do my MSc in Computer Science through a regular college and not through correspondence course.
Will i get an admission for Masters in a reputed college under Mumbai University with a correspondence graduation certificate?
Or will i have to do my Master's also through correspondence?
Please help........

If you want to do M.SC in computer science after having bachelors of Science degree in computer science and you want to continue your further study in colleges under Mumbai university, then here below are details regarding colleges offer M.SC computer science in Mumbai:-

Colleges Offer M.SC Computer Science In Mumbai:-

1). Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College.

2). DG Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce.

3). BPHE Society’s Ahmednagar College.

4). Karrox Centre of Technology and Management.

5). Abhinav Institute of Technology and Management.

6). Agarwal Institute of Management and Technology.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC in computer science is bachelors degree in computer science , Mathematics and computing or any other relevant field from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of master of science in computer science course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?