21st June 2012, 01:18 PM
devirekha

How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College

Hello...
I want to do MTech in Computer Science in correspondenc. I m working as a part time lecturer in a polytechnic college and probably i will shift to bangalore in next year and may join some other college. so my query is whether my part time experienc will count and help me to get admission into this course???? Please help me....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  3. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  6. Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?
  7. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  8. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college?
  10. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  11. Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students?
  12. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer? -- [New]
  16. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  17. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  18. How can i join B.E Computer Science in part time? I have completed diploma in IRT Polytechnic college, Bargur
2nd September 2012, 01:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College

Quote:
Originally Posted by devirekha View Post
Hello...
I want to do MTech in Computer Science in correspondenc. I m working as a part time lecturer in a polytechnic college and probably i will shift to bangalore in next year and may join some other college. so my query is whether my part time experienc will count and help me to get admission into this course???? Please help me....

Since, you are seeking to pursue M.Tech in Computer Science, you can look to get admission in to the Karnataka State Open University. The program offered by the University is recognized by the Distance Education Council [DEC] and has its study centers located in various part of the Country.

The duration of the M.Tech program offered through Karnataka State Open University, is two years comprising of four semesters. However, candidate can complete the program within six years from the session of enrollment. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the BE/B.Tech in Computer or MCA or M.Sc [Computer] or MBA [IT] MIT/DOEACC ‘B’ Level or Equivalent of any recognized University or Institute.

For detail information, one must refer to the official website of Karnataka State Open University.
5th October 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College

hi im currently senior phase maths and science teacher now i want to do computer science
5th October 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

HI IM CURRENTLY A MATHS AND SCIENCE TEACHER I WANT TO DO COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE DO I QUALIFY?
24th June 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am working as a instructor in engineering college, now i have completed AMIE with CGPA 6.73, so i want to do m.tech parttime. can i eligible to do in teaching field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?