17th February 2011, 01:22 AM
adnanaa

How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi my name is Adnan
I will finish my diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology program from Sheridan college Ontario .i want to change my diploma to B.Eng. how can I do that if someone can Gide me please
[email protected]
Regards Adnan

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  3. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  4. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college? -- [New]
  5. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  6. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  9. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? Which course to take next?
  11. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  13. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  14. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  15. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  16. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Job opportunities after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  18. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
2nd April 2011, 07:10 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

To do degree in engineering after doing diploma you will need to answer entrance exams. There are some colleges who take admission through merit of you diploma but there are some which take admission on the basis of an all india entrance test or state entrance test

Some of the colleges which allow lateral entry are
IPUCET
Manipal University
Thapar University
You can even try out your state college which may be conducted an LEET entrance test

Please note after answering the above exams you will be admitted directly to 2nd year unlike if you answer IIT JEE or AIEEE you wont be admitted to direct 2nd instead you will be given 1st year admission
2nd April 2011, 07:38 PM
kunal4win

you will be
admitted directly to 2nd year
unlike if you answer IIT JEE or
AIEEE you wont be admitted to
direct 2nd instead you will be given 1st year admission
2nd April 2011, 08:23 PM
devendergora

On basis of your diploma marks(depends on pattern....final for annual or average for semester) apply for admission in colleges.Every state has a CAP(common admission procedure)
.You need to enroll in dat and on basis of ur marks u will get admission in any college.Depending on ur state u may also apply for individual colleges.Visit www.edunewz.com for news on cap procedure after exams.
2nd April 2011, 10:30 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after diploma you may enter in B.Tech course. there is two way for a diploma pass candidate to take admission in B.tech.

Lateral entry- you may take admission directly in second year of B.tech through lateral entry. many institution have lateral entry seat. there is one state level lateral entry examination for most of the state. but there is no lateral entry scheme for IIT. if you are planning to study B.Tech from IIT then you have to appear in IIT JEE entrance examination.

through entrance examination- in other way you may take admission in B.Tech through general engineering entrance examination. in this way you will admitted to the first year of B.Tech not in second year.

you may choose any one way from these. i think best option is to take admission through lateral entry. this will save your one year. try to get admission in a good institution through lateral entry.

best of luck.
3rd April 2011, 02:10 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Soon after completion of your diploma,you apply for Entrance exam,which state government will be conducting to take diploma candidate for Engineering course.

Entrance exam will be differs from state to state,but admission procedure will be same for all the entrance exam conduct by the state government.

Once you qualify in that exam,you will getting admission in engineering college,and you will be starting your education directly from 2nd year onwards.

Some of the entrance exam for Diploma candidates:

ECET FDH-Andhra Pradesh
DET-Orissa
MET CET-Maharastra
3rd April 2011, 08:24 AM
Taurus007

hii

to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
To do degree in engineering after doing diploma you will need to answer entrance exams. There are some colleges who take admission through merit of you diploma but there are some which take admission on the basis of an all india entrance test or state entrance test
Some of the colleges which allow lateral entry are
IPUCET
Manipal University
Thapar University
You can even try out your state college which may be conducted an LEET entrance test
Please note after answering the above exams you will be admitted directly to 2nd year unlike if you answer IIT JEE or AIEEE you wont be admitted to direct 2nd instead you will be given 1st year admission
You need to enroll in dat and on basis of ur marks u will get admission in any college.Depending on ur state u may also apply for individual colleges.Visit www.edunewz.com for news on cap procedure after exams

good luck
3rd April 2011, 08:42 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi
Its very good that you have decided for going for a degree course after your diploma .
For this you have to take different competitive exams amd after qualifying in those you will get direct into second year of engineering.
3rd April 2011, 11:33 AM
Niklesh92

you can apply in a college for B.E Mech and get it through lateral entry and you will be starting from 2nd year...of B.E
8th April 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with job & from where? i am working in bhilai industrial area
15th April 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my diploma mechanical at nov-2007. i have done job in other field. now i have intrest to join BE. tell me what i do?
when i get adminision?
what's prosier to join BE?
4th May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

is let entrance and iit or jee is same explain?
12th May 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

after completing my diploma how many years i need to study my engineering...???
17th May 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

in Gujarat any college conduct the entrance exam for B.E after diploma??????////
4th June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for attending CET exam after completing the diploma in mechanical engg?
And we get admission to second year directly is it true, and whether we have to take maths subjects of first year?
pls reply
6th August 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

after complete diploma, i will be join b.tech form iit?
6th August 2011, 02:37 PM
Bmsri

After completing your diploma you can join directly join the 2nd year B.E mechanical through lateral entry.
After completing your B.E. you can get a good job with a high salary.
Even more choices are available under B.E mechanical.
Good luck.
14th September 2011, 03:35 AM
saugata2008

After diploma you have to go through Lateral Entrance exam to join BE/B.tech in Mechanical engineering .The final year's students of diploma also can apply for the exam . 6% of total seats are alloted for the Lateral entries .
The exam forms will be available from September to October and you can collect it from nearest notified SBI Banks .

Thank you
6th October 2011, 12:09 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after complete diploma, i will be join b.tech form iit?
No dear,
after diploma you cannot join IIT's because IIT'S not offer for b.tech course to diploma holder.but if you interested to doing higher education so many way are here.
after diploma you can join any engineering course directly 2nd year through lateral entry.
every septemer/october every technical university invite to diploma holder for engineering course of 2nd year.
selection procedure generally are as percentage but some institute organized entrance exam also.
6th October 2011, 12:12 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing my diploma how many years i need to study my engineering...???
dear friend, after diploma if you want to do degree of engineering so i want to say.
we know engineering is 4 year program but for diploma holder only 3 year .
you should join any engineering college after diploma direct 2nd year/3 sem.
4th December 2011, 12:34 AM
sahaja mallarapu

After completing diploma you need to give an lateral entry entrance test to do engineering.
with this test you can join in engineering colleges.
depends on the rank you can choose your college.
every college have 10% seats allocated to diploma students.
4th December 2011, 03:00 PM
kavya_guddi

hello friend

after diploma you may enter in B.Tech course. there is two way for a diploma pass candidate to take admission in B.tech.

Lateral entry- you may take admission directly in second year of B.tech through lateral entry. many institution have lateral entry seat. there is one state level lateral entry examination for most of the state. but there is no lateral entry scheme for IIT. if you are planning to study B.Tech from IIT then you have to appear in IIT JEE entrance examination.

through entrance examination- in other way you may take admission in B.Tech through general engineering entrance examination. in this way you will admitted to the first year of B.Tech not in second year.
5th February 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i will be completing diploma in May 2012.I am willing to join BE through lateral entry,where can i get the forms and for how many subjects should i write exams of please help
25th April 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

75% mechanical last sem I m get but not guide please guide me any membors pls contact ;[email protected] ph no;7373665550
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?