17th June 2011, 02:06 PM
ritunjaya9

Best college which I could get after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE exam?

Sir,
I want to beg you that i have got 82 marks in aieee which best colleges could i get and could i get the goverment colleges please tell me fast!

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  2. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  4. Names of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? College fee structure?
  5. Names of colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? What is the college fee?
  6. Names of best colleges in which I could get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? What is the college fee?
  7. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get engineering college after scoring 42 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  12. Which college will I get after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Can I get any college in B.Tech after scoring 73 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 74 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Names of best colleges where I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? List of best placements and college fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
2nd September 2011, 01:19 AM
kameshsriram

Default Re: Best college which I could get after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE exam?

HI FRIEND,

as your score in AIEEE is less, you can not get admission into any NIT

you can get admission into any private college that are giving admission through AIEEE if

you are belonging to SC or ST category..

all the best...
21st December 2011, 03:10 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college which I could get after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritunjaya9 View Post
Sir,
I want to beg you that i have got 82 marks in aieee which best colleges could i get and could i get the goverment colleges please tell me fast!
HI,
I am sorry to say that you not get admissions in any N.I.T because you get low ranking in A.I.E.E.E exam.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking college,
In my opinion you should try for next time so that you may get you college.

So work hard without ant tension you will win one day...

ALL THE BEST!
12th January 2012, 12:59 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritunjaya9 View Post
Sir,
HI,
You score very low rank in A.I.E.E.E.
You not get admissions in top engineering college.
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..
But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.
7th April 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 100 marks in jee nd 90%. which govt ..colleges for b.tech.admission u suggest...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?