3rd May 2012, 11:12 PM
Abhilash_kumar_singh

Which is the best college for me to take admission in West Bengal with a rank of 80000 in AIEEE?

i am getting 80000 rank in aieee.which the best private college will you suggest me to take admission in west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  2. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  3. Can I get admission in any NIT or state government college of West Bengal after scoring 10601 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  4. Can I get admission in IEM, Heritage, Techno India or Haldia College in West Bengal after expecting a rank of 60,000 in AIEEE?
  5. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  6. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  7. Can I get a government NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 80000 and 90000 rank?
  8. How can I take admission in Uttarakhand Engineering Colleges by scoring 1,80000 rank in AIEEE and 28,000 state rank?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college in west bengal after getting 156000 in AIEEE and state rank of 5000?
  11. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  12. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  13. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  16. Can I get into private college after scoring an AIR of 116062 and category rank of 80000 in AIEEE?
  17. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  18. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
17th December 2014, 12:34 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Which is the best college for me to take admission in West Bengal with a rank of 80000 in AIEEE?

Some Colleges in which you can get admission are following.
Gurunanak Institutes of Technology
Siliguri Institute of Technology
Academy of Technology
Institute of Jute Technology
Murshidabad College of Engineering & Technology
Saint Thomas College of Engineering
JIS College of Engineering
Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College
Contai Polytechnic
Coochbehar Polytechnic Coochbehar
Darjeeling Polytechnic Kurseong
Dr. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology
Engineering Institute for Junior Executives
Nazrul Centenary Polytechnic For Merly
Hoogly Institute of Technology
I.C.V. Polytechnic Jhargram
Institute of Mining Girjapara Ranigunj
J.C. Ghosh Polytechnic
Jagdish Chandra Polytechnic Berachampa
Jalpaiguri Polytechnic Institute Daguajhar
K.G. Engineering Institute Bishnupur
Kanyapur Polytechnic Asansol
Malda Polytechnic
MBC Institute of Engineering & Technology
Murshidabad Institute of Technology
North Calcutta Polytechnic
Purulia Polytechnic
R.K.M. Shiplamandir Belurmath
Raigunj Polytechnic Raigunj
Ramkrishna Mission Shilpapith Belghoria
Regional Institute of Printing Technology
Women's Polytechnic Siliguri
Sree Ramkrsihna Shilpa Vidyapith
West Bengal Survey Institute Bandel
Women's Polytechnic Jodhpur
Regional Labour Institute
Shilpasadan Visva Bharati, Shantiniketan
11th July 2015, 04:22 PM
Krishna 4

Default Re: Which is the best college for me to take admission in West Bengal with a rank of 80000 in AIEEE?

Best college in West Bengal

Nazrul Centenary Polytechnic For Merly

Dr. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology

Engineering Institute for Junior Executives

Institute of Jute Technology

MBC Institute of Engineering & Technology

Murshidabad College of Engineering & Technology

Saint Thomas College of Engineering

JIS College of Engineering

Siliguri Institute of Technology

Academy of Technology

Jalpaiguri Polytechnic Institute Daguajhar

Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College

Ramkrishna Mission Shilpapith Belghoria

Contai Polytechnic

Gurunanak Institutes of Technology

Coochbehar Polytechnic Coochbehar

Darjeeling Polytechnic Kurseong

Murshidabad Institute of Technology

Regional Institute of Printing Technology

K.G. Engineering Institute Bishnupur

Hoogly Institute of Technology

Sree Ramkrsihna Shilpa Vidyapith

I.C.V. Polytechnic Jhargram

Institute of Mining Girjapara Ranigunj

J.C. Ghosh Polytechnic

Jagdish Chandra Polytechnic Berachampa

Kanyapur Polytechnic Asansol

Women's Polytechnic Siliguri

Malda Polytechnic

North Calcutta Polytechnic

Purulia Polytechnic

R.K.M. Shiplamandir Belurmath

Raigunj Polytechnic Raigunj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?