10th June 2013, 04:42 PM
aritrasinha

How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?

I want to know the opening and closing Rank of WBJEE 2012 for admission to Govt. and Self-financed college of West Bengal. This will help me for choice in e-counseling 2013.
Regards.
Aritra

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  3. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  4. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  5. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 35785 in WBJEE?
  6. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  7. IIT entrance exams for diploma holders
  8. WBJEE PMT cut off marks and rank required for Government and Self Financed colleges?
  9. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  10. Can I get admission in any NIT or state government college of West Bengal after scoring 10601 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  11. Admission in any government college of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 9466 SC rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  12. Which of the following colleges are self financed or government financed universities?
  13. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  14. Can I get admission through lateral entry in government engineering college of West Bengal
  15. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  16. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  17. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  18. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?