29th May 2010, 02:57 PM
raj_raju276

Best colleges in Bangalore for engineering and which stream is considered to be good?

my question is which is the best college in bangalore for engineering and which stream is good as per job

Related Questions:
  1. List of top BCA Colleges available in Bangalore? I've secured 59% marks with Science stream
  2. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore after passing KCET with 30,000 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the good engineering colleges in Bangalore that I can get?
  4. Which college should i choose in Karnataka which can provide me better opportunities in govt jobs?
  5. How to do M.Tech after doing B.E in computer science of engineering? What is the syllabus? Best colleges in Bangalore to do M.Tech?
  6. Which are the good engineering colleges are there in Bangalore?
  7. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges with good placement facility offering Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore?
  9. Am I eligible to take computer or IT engineering in Bangalore after scoring 35000 PCM rank in COMEDK? Will I get good colleges? List of colleges where I can get admitted?
  10. Any good colleges in Bangalore offering Aerospace Engineering?
  11. List of best Aeronautical engineering colleges in Mumbai and Bangalore? Eligibility criteria required for it? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a seat in government college? Which are the best private colleges in Bangalore?
  13. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  14. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  15. Top colleges offering engineering courses in Bangalore?
  16. Which are the good colleges accepting MAT score in Bangalore
  17. Which are the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore? Colleges offering the distance course?
  18. How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard
19th January 2012, 01:01 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Bangalore for engineering and which stream is considered to be good?

The best colleges for engineering in Bangalore are as under-

University Visveswaraiah College of Engineering
B.M.S College of Engineering
PES Institute of Technology
R V College of Engineering
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology
MVJ College of Engineering
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology
Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology
JSS Academy Of Technical Education
RNS Institute of Technology
Acharya Institute of Technology
Bangalore Institute of Technology
KS Institute Of Technology

All the branches are equally good and offer different job prospects. First you should get an idea about different options. Then choose a stream of your area of interest and where you know you can shine well. Electronics and Communications, Computer Science are some of the most prospective courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?