24th June 2013, 10:06 AM
kalyani patil kp

Best colleges for diploma in psychology after 10th in India?

tell me the best collages for diploma in pyschology after 10th in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  2. Career in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  4. Best colleges for Development Psychology in India?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  6. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  7. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  8. How to do PG diploma in Industrial psychology in India?
  9. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  10. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology?
  11. Colleges under DU offering Psychology(H) a candidate who haven't Psychology in 12th standard?
  12. How to do diploma in child psychology after finishing 10th
  13. Career Options in India after completion of Masters in Psychology? List of Colleges offering this course in India?
  14. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  15. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  16. Government colleges for diploma in IT for 10th student?
  17. Is it possible after 10th to go for Psychology college?
  18. Reputed college for B.Sc Psychology? Difference between B.Sc Psychology and BA Psychology?
1st June 2015, 09:34 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges for diploma in psychology after 10th in India?

After 10th you can not eligibile for diploma in psychology so you will have to complete post graduate degree. I have mention psychology diploma colleges here.

These are Colleges for Diploma in Psychology in India

• Department of Psychology, Barkatullah University, Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh
  • Department of Psychology, University of Madras,Chennai , Tamil Nadu
  • Department of Applied Psychology, University of Mumbai , Maharashtra
  • Department of Psychology, Jamia Millia University,New Delhi , Delhi NCR
  • Department of Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta,Kolkata / Calcutta , West Bengal
  • Centre for Health Psychology, University of Hyderabad,Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh
  • Department of Psychology, Punjabi University, Patiala,Patiala , Punjab
  • Department of Psychology, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University,Rewari , Delhi NCR
  • Faculty of Education and Psychology, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,Vadodara , Gujarat
  • School of Studies in Psychology, Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University,Raipur ,Chhattisgarh
  • Department of Psychology, Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Science,Allahabad , Uttar Pradesh
  • Department of Applied Psychology, Guru Jambheshwar University,Hisar , Haryana
  • Department of Mental Health and Social Psychology, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences,Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka
  • Arun Joshi College of Diploma in Education,Nagpur , Maharashtra
  • Nirma University, Institute of Diploma Studies,Ahmedabad , Gujarat
  • Miss Hill Institute of Diploma in Education,Gwalior , Madhya Pradesh
  • Pal Rajendra College For Diploma in Education,Mumbai , Maharashtra
  • NRI Institute of Diploma Pharmacy,Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh
12th April 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best schools or colleges in India to study psychology after 10 th..
11th July 2022, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do psychology diploma after 10th class
11th October 2022, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Names of colleges providing diploma in psychology after 10th in ahmedabad gujrat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?