5th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in which I could possibly get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? Fee structure and college having best placement?

i have got 91 marks in aieee exam. so please give me the name of all best college which i can get. list with best placement?and college fee also?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? College fee structure?
  2. Names of best colleges where I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? List of best placements and college fee structure?
  3. Names of colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? What is the college fee?
  4. Names of best colleges in which I could get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? What is the college fee?
  5. Can I get any college in B.Tech after scoring 73 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  7. In which college will I be placed after scoring 140/200 cutoff? Fee structure and college placement record?
  8. Will I get a government college after scoring 65 marks?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  10. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  11. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  12. In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Best college which I could get after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE exam?
  16. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  17. Which college should I go for after scoring 43 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd September 2011, 01:13 AM
kameshsriram

Default Re: Best colleges in which I could possibly get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? Fee structure and college having best placement?

HI FRIEND,

as your marks in AIEEE are less , it is difficult to get admission into any NIT ,

you may get admission into the private college which are giving admission through AIEEE

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?