1st September 2012, 11:05 PM
rajdeepak.raj88

Which are the best colleges in Kolkata for CA? What is the eligibilty and fee structure?

Can you please suggest me what are the best colleges in kolkata for CA?
what is the process of admission?
what is the eligibility for doin this ?
and what is fee structure for doing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  2. Fee structure of CA? Coaching institutes for CA in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS in KPC medical college, Kolkata
  4. Fee structure of Geonka College Kolkata for UG?
  5. Fee structure for MCA course in Kolkata?
  6. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  8. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure for company secretary course from Kolkata
  11. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  12. Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  14. List of Universities with their fee structure and entrance exam dates for M.Sc in Kolkata?
  15. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Is it right decision to take admission in KPC Medical college, Kolkata? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  18. How to do BSc in Animation after completing 12th?
1st December 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Kolkata for CA? What is the eligibilty and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajdeepak.raj88 View Post
what is the process of entrance exam?
2nd December 2012, 01:25 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Kolkata for CA? What is the eligibilty and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajdeepak.raj88 View Post
Hello,

Best college in Kolkata for Chartered account is ::

1.)The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

ICAI Bhawan,7 Anandilal Poddar Sarani
Kolkata-700 007 (West Bengal)

2.) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

E.I.R.C. in park street H.O.
Kolkata

All the best.
26th March 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

wat is the process for doing ca after completing 12th
28th June 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How Can I Admission Of CA Institute
13th March 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I admission of CA institute and is yhe syructure of fee?
13th February 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am in class XII.How to complete ca exams easily without wasting any time with graduation and please suggest me some cheap and best coaching classes of ca in kolkata.Please reply me in my email id [email protected]
20th December 2015, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

I was completed B.COM. Now I am willing to study c.a. How I can admission ca in institute and what is fee structure.
17th April 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I am in class XII.How to complete ca exams easily without wasting any time with graduation and please suggest me some cheap and best coaching classes of ca in kolkata. Please reply me in my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?