13th December 2012, 11:07 PM
manokamna321

How to do Ph.D from ISRO if I am a student of chemistry

sir i,m student of chemistry and i want do ph.d from isro .can i do it ?

15th December 2012, 12:28 AM
shanti1234

Default Re: How to do Ph.D from ISRO if I am a student of chemistry

Dear Candidate,
Ph.D. Programme starting in January 2013, in the areas of Aerospace Engineering, Avionics Engineering, Chemistry, Earth and Space Sciences, Humanities, Mathematics and Physics. Refer to the website www.iist.ac.in for details regarding current research areas, research fellowship, qualification, eligibility criteria, and selection procedure. Duly filled application forms along with attested copies of required documents should be sent to The Administrative Officer, IIST, Valiamala Post, Thiruvananthapuram-695547 with the superscription “Application for IIST Ph.D. Programme-January 2013”. Application form should be accompanied by a fee of ` 250/-(`125/- for SC/ST candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, IIST payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Last date for receipt of applications: 20th November 2012.

9th February 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i completed M.sc.,apllied geology.i would like to do my P.hD in ISRO.What are the procedures to apply pls answer me thank yoiu.

16th February 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir im doing ME communication system is there any possibilities to do Ph.D in ISRO.if there what are the procedure i will do....

7th July 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, i am student of Master of Science(Pharm.) from Medicinal Chemistry, but i want to do my further Phd research in ISRO, what is the scope for me, plz tell me sir?????

17th April 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, What are the opportunities for Master student in the field of electronics to do phd at ISRO ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?