10th February 2012, 12:00 AM
rai sandhya

List of Universities with their fee structure and entrance exam dates for M.Sc in Kolkata?

Hi, i am sandhya.. i’m in last yr B.Sc.Zoology.. i want to do my M.sc in the university which is located in Kolkata.. i need information about the fees structure and entrance exam dates for all universities located at kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  2. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  3. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  4. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  5. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  8. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  9. List of Universities with fee structure which offer M.Sc in Neurology in Maharashtra? Procedure and entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  10. MPT colleges in Delhi along with their fee structure? Dates for entrance exam?
  11. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  12. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  14. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  15. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  16. Dates of MSc Biotech entrance exam? Application fee details?
  17. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  18. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
15th April 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities with their fee structure and entrance exam dates for M.Sc in Kolkata?

hi,iam sravani iwant to know the details of b.ed entrance test name and date also fee structure of b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?