26th December 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

hello,
i am dhanaraj ,i wish to do MBA in airline management and now i am doing my BSc 2nd year. I would like to know about the best colleges for MBA in airline management in Chennai and Coimbatore and also about the fees structure and job opportunity. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  3. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  4. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  5. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  6. Which is the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport management?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  8. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  9. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  10. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  11. How to join MBA in Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  12. How to do MBA Airline and Airport management? What is the fees structure?
  13. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of best colleges offering MBA in Logistics in Coimbatore? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  16. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  17. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  18. What is the fee structure for pursuing MA in Music?
7th February 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

PTU providing mba in airline & airport management or not???????????
13th February 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

hai am studied bca final year so am studied mba airport management are not please tell me
8th July 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hii i have completed my bca..am interseted too join n mba(airline and airport management)
8th July 2012, 07:01 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Top Colleges offering MBA in Airline Management:

>>Loyola Institute of Business Administration

>>Great Lakes Institute of Management

>>Institute for Financial Management and Research

>>ITM Chennai

>>Indian Institute of Technology Madras

>>Chennai Business School

>>Academy of Maritime Education & Training

>>Jansons School Of Business

>>SRM University

>>Velammal College of Management Studies

>> Indian Maritime University

>>Sathyabama University

>>International Council for Management Studies

>>Indian School of Science & Management (ISSM)

>>Vels Institute of Business Administration

>>Park College of Engineering and Technology

>>VEL TECH Technical University
3rd September 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hi,iam kousalya ,i wish to do MBA in airline management and now i am doing myb.com final year. I would like to know about the best colleges for MBA in airline management only in Coimbatore and also about the fees structure and job opportunity. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?