24th June 2013, 11:45 PM
sana imran

How to do MBA Airline and Airport management? What is the fees structure?

could u pls tel me t best institution to do MBA Airline and Airport management? Course fees ? Course regardg job offers ? Pls snd rply to my mail id.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  2. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management?
  3. MBA in airline & airport management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for MBA in airport and airline management?
  5. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  6. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  7. Required qualification to do MBA in Airline and Airport Management?
  8. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  9. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Names of the best college for doing MBA with Airline and Airport Management?
  11. Which is the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport management?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Airline and Airport Management? Details about the fee and course?
  13. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  14. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  15. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  16. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai -- [New]
  17. How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA
  18. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
7th February 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA Airline and Airport management? What is the fees structure?

I am a 2 computer science student . My ambition is to work in a airport management related job . So what is the qualifications for BBA admissions. And what is the fee for doing BBA ?
23rd April 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA Airline and Airport management? What is the fees structure?

I am in 10th l want to be announcer in airport what courses should l take or what subjects should l take.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?