14th August 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in NCR region? I want to take admission in MBBS

i am in class 12 and want to take admission in MBBS.So can you tell me best colleges list for NCR region.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh under AU region?
  2. What is the cutoff marks for EAMCET entrance exam in SV-U region for MBBS?
  3. Can I get MBBS in AU region if I belong to SC category?
  4. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Rom Region after scoring 138 marks in MHT CET? I am from VJ caste
  5. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by colleges in Bangalore and Lucknow?
  7. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  8. Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?
  9. Marks needed to get in EAMCET for MBBS seat in OU region?
  10. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  11. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  12. List of M.Tech colleges in AU Region? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is its fee structure and the colleges offering admission for MBBS after GNM?
  14. Which Pharmacy College can I get seat having secured a rank of 1614 in PGCET?
  15. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after passing B.Tech with 10137 rank IN PGECET?
  17. What is the criteria to get admission for lateral MBBS course? Which are the colleges for this?
  18. Dumet counselling: chance of getting admission in MBBS during second counselling for outside Delhi SC category candidate?
21st August 2012, 04:39 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Default Re: Best colleges in NCR region? I want to take admission in MBBS

List of Medical Colleges in Noida

Amity Institute of Global Legal Education and Research
Amity Institute of Physiotherapy
Clinical Research Education and Management Academy Crema
I.I.M.T. College of Pharmacy
Prakash Institute of Physiotheraphy Rehabilitation and Allied Medical Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?