20th March 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Institutes where i can get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology? I have qualified GATE with a GATE score of 358

dear sir/madam,i have qualified gate BT 2012 with a gate score of 358.please tell me about the institutes where i can get admission for M. Tech in biotechnology with such score.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  3. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  4. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology in any college having not qualified in GATE Exam?
  5. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  6. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?
  7. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
  8. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  9. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  10. How to get admission into IIT through GATE score?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  12. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  13. What if GATE 2015 score is just below qualifying marks?
  14. NITs with GATE score of 435 and pursuing M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  15. How to apply for M.Tech in ECE in TANCA? Is there any preference for GATE qualified applicants
  16. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  17. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  18. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
21st August 2012, 04:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Institutes where i can get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology? I have qualified GATE with a GATE score of 358

Quite likely you will get a seat on the basis of 358 marks in GATE. However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

Very few engineering colleges are still taking admission as their seats for allotted branch/discipline is over. However, many reputed and recognized deemed universities/colleges are still taking admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology.

For your reference i have mentioned the name of few of the engineering colleges where you can apply for admission:

Lovely University:
Jalandhar-Delhi G. T Road, Phagwara, Punjab India
Tel: +91-1824-404404
www.lpu.in

Manav Rachna International University:
Sec- 43Delhi-Surajkund Road, Faridabad.
Tel: 7507557576
www,mriu.ac.in

Amita University
Block J2, Greound Floor, Amita University Campus, Noida
Tel : 0120-2445252, 0120-4713600
www.amity.edu

Manipal University:
www.manipal.edu
Tel: 9735099233
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?