10th December 2011, 01:47 PM

How can I get details about admission and facilities of MBA distance course?

admission and facility of MBA distance course
plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  2. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  3. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  5. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do Ph.D marketing through distance education? Colleges providing such facilities?
  7. What should I do next after completing LLB and MBA in HR through distance education?
  8. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  9. Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?
  10. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  11. Names of colleges offering facilities of distance education in MSc course?
  12. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities? -- [New]
  13. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  14. Details and procedures for doing MBA Finance through Distance Education
  15. Will MBA in Financing Segment help me in my banking career? Procedure for applying for the distance course and fee details?
  16. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  17. Details about distance education universities providing MBA course in Shipping and Port in Tamilnadu?
  18. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
21st August 2012, 04:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get details about admission and facilities of MBA distance course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
admission and facility of MBA distance course
plzz send me details on my mail id

Various Recognized Universities and Institutes offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] through Distance/Correspondence mode. Graduates from any discipline from a recognized University, are eligible to pursue the program. Mode of admission however, may vary, as some conduct entrance examinations and some take admission on merit basis. The duration of the program is two years which can be completed at the maximum span of four to five years depending upon the Institutes or University one is seeking to enroll in with. For detail information one must download the prospectus from the official website of the University or Institute.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Universities and Institutes offering MBA in distance/correspondence mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Sikkim Manipal University

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

Indian Management School and Research Centre

karROX Centre of Technology & Management

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade

Amity School of Distance Learning

For detail information one must download the prospectus from the official website of the University or Institute mentioned above or any other of concern.
21st August 2012, 04:37 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get details about admission and facilities of MBA distance course?

There are a lot of institutions which provide MBA in distance /correspondence like IGNOU Amity, Manipal University, Sikkim Manipal University etc. You will have to contact the admission department of the institution in which you want to apply. The best facility or feature of distance course is that you do not have to attend the classes regularly and you can choose the examination center as well. If you are not aware about all this institutions then you can refer 'Google' by typing the name of the institutions. You can also refer our forum to get the details of the institution you are looking forward to apply for admission.

For you reference i have mention the name and website of 4 institutions which offer MBA in distance:

Indira Gandhi national Open University (IGNOU):
www.ignou.ac.in

Amity University:
www.amity.edu

Manipal University:
www.manipal.edu.in

Sikkim Manipal University
www.smude.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?