27th January 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?

I'm a BAMS final year student i want to know the private Ayurveda colleges offering M D in kerala along with its fees structure.
with regards,
sreeparvathy

Related Questions:
  1. List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?
  3. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Fees for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgery?
  5. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  6. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  7. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  8. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  9. List of private MD Ayurveda Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of private colleges of PG Ayurveda in Karnataka? Fee structure of the courses?
  12. Fee structure of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Kerala?
  13. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Kerala
  17. What is the fee structure for private self finance colleges in Kerala?
  18. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
26th October 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?

i complete BAMS .i want md seat in kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?