20th January 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?

hello
i have comleted my 12 in this year with 70.4%
marks.i didn't studied computer science in 12 level but i have studied
maths and i got 44% marks in maths. did i get admission for BCA?
Which are the colleges in kerala offering BCA course with low fee
structure???????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  2. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  4. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  5. List of the colleges which offer BCA course in kerala?
  6. Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 68% in BCA?
  7. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  8. BCA for student from commerce background?
  9. Eligibility to apply for NIMCET for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in BCA?
  10. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  11. List of colleges for BCA which do not require mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  13. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  14. Which are the BCA colleges in Navi Mumbai?
  15. List institutions providing of M.Tech(CSE) in Kerala without eligibility criteria of minimum 60% marks in B.Tech? I've passed B.Tech with 59.9% marks and having 1 year experience in a level 3 company
  16. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  17. List of best colleges in Kerala and outside to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D course?
  18. List of top 10 Colleges for MCA course being a candidate from BCA stream having scored 70% in BCA, 61% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class?
21st January 2015, 09:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?

Yes you are eligible to study BCA after completion of 12th class. The basic educational eligibility required is provided below in detail.

>> You must have passed "Higher Secondary (+2) Examination" or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in total

>> You must have studied "Mathematics" as a subject in qualifying examination to be eligible.

This is the basic educational eligibility criteria that most of the organizations require. Since you meet all the above eligibility criteria, you are eligible to pursue BCA course. You can check below provided colleges which offer BCA course with somewhat low fee structure compared to other universities/ organizations in Kerala.

List of BCA Colleges in Kerala:

>> Indira Gandhi College of Arts & Science
Ph. No: 0485-2823349
Address: Ernakulam, Kerala-686691
http://igcas.org

>> International Academy for Management and Technology
Ph. No: 0471-4033800
Address: IAMT, Attakulangara, Eastfort PO, Trivandrum-695023, Kerala
http://www.iamt.org.in

>> St. Mary's College
Ph. No: +91-4872333485
Address: College Road, Thrissur-680020, Kerala
http://www.stmaryscollegethrissur.edu.in

>> Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering
Ph. No: 0484-2597800, 2764841
Address: Kadayiruppu P.O. Kolenchery, Ernakulam Dist, Kerala, PIN-682311
http://www.sngce.ac.in

>> MES (Muslim Educational Society) College
Ph. No: 04828-254393, 255366
Address: Erumely, Kottayam Dist, Kerala-686509
http://meserumelycollege.ac.in
21st January 2015, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
structure???????????
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.

List of good BCA college in Kerala:-

1.Amrita Centre for Nano Sciences ,Kerala
2.Nirmala College,Kerala
3.Rajitlal Institute of Technology and Health Sciences,Kerala
4.B.V.M Holy Cross College, Kerala
5.Chinmaya Arts and Science College for Women, Kerala
6.Jaibharath Arts and Science College Kerala
7.Marian College, Kerala
8.SNGM Arts and Science college, Kerala.
22nd January 2015, 01:24 AM
smithapriya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
structure???????????
Sorry to say that you have scored very low marks in your 12th board exam which is not accepted by most of the reputed college. To get admission in BCA, then the candidate need to score at least 50% marks at graduation level. Please don't loose your confident level. You can get admission in some private college through Management quota.

Eligibility Criteria for BCA:

Academic Qualification :
Candidate should have passed 10+2 with 50% percentage of marks from a recognized school or educational institute.

Age Limit:
Not more than 24 years.

BCA Colleges in Kerala:

Baselios Poulose ll Catholicos CollegeBaselios Mount Piravom
Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone : (0485) 2265400

Amrita School of Arts and ScienceBrahmasthanam, Edappally North P.O. Edappally
Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone : (0484) 2802899, 2801965, 2801489
Mobile : 9447756070

Cochin University of Science and TechnologyThrikkakara
Kochi, Kerala
Phone : (0484) 2577290, 2577550, 2575959, 2577159, 2575181

MES College
Marampally, North Vazhakulam Alwaye Ernakulam Kerala India Pin Code: 683107

Nirmala College
Muvattupuzha Ernakulam Kerala India Pin Code: 686661

BVM(Bishop Vayalil Memorial) Holy Cross CollegeCherpunkal, Pala
Kottayam, Kerala
Phone : (04822) 268343, 267520
22nd March 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I my major subject is not mathematics, but I studied computer science 2 ' can I study bca
13th May 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello, l want to become a top air hostess. But i have no idea about what we have to do for it.But l am sure on my decision. But i need to guide by you. Please help me. I am waiting for your help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?