29th May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course in engineering? I have completed 12th standard

i have completed 12th standard. i don't know which is the best course in engineering to get job immediately, after the completion of final year. so,please tell me, what i have to do in engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  2. What are the courses I should choose except engineering if secured above 90% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. Can I do B.Tech with commerce(Maths)
  4. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
  5. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  6. Can I do diploma after passing 11th commerce?
  7. What is the eligibility for Polytechnic?
  8. What subjects should I take in 11th having interest in Technology, Computers and Mobiles rather any subject?
  9. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  10. Can I apply for NDA having scored 80% of marks in 10th class?
  11. Should I take B.Tech Mechanical, EEE or ECE? I have completed my 12th standard
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join engineering in ECE branch after completing 12th standard?
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Are there any professional courses after 10th? I have completed 12th standard through commerce
  17. What should I join in IIST after my 12th? I have completed 10th standard
  18. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
18th July 2015, 02:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course in engineering? I have completed 12th standard

** List of best course in engineering which have great scope in future as given below.

:: Aerospace Engineering - developing of various technologies relating to aircrafts, spaceships and missiles that are designed for flight in the earth's atmosphere and in outer space

:: Aeronautical Engineering - applying engineering principles and techniques to the design construction and operation of aircrafts

:: Agricultural Engineering - designing agricultural equipment, erosion control and irrigation and land conservation projects, and processing, transporting and storing of agricultural products

:: Automobiles Engineering - developing various technologies relating to automobiles and other motor vehicles and their design and management of production

:: Bio-medical Engineering - applying engineering techniques to health related problems

:: Chemical Engineering - deals with the large-scale processing of chemicals and chemical products for industrial and consumer uses

:: Computer Engineering - developing and improving computers, storage and printout units and computer information network

:: Electronics Engineering - concerns the production of communication equipment, computers, medical and scientific instruments, radar, radio and TV sets
19th July 2015, 03:59 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the best course in engineering? I have completed 12th standard

India is fast growing country & technology is developing fast.so each company require good engineers in each field to maintain their reputation in market.there are numbers of engineering branches , but some of them are evergreen branch which always remain in demands & have a great scope in future.

Education qualification
- you should have (10+2) education with PCM as a main subjects from recognized board.
- You will have to appear in entrance exam JEE also.
Your admission will be done based on your merit score which includes both the marks of (10+2) as well as JEE.

List of best engineering branch
- Electrical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- EC engineering
- E & T engineering
- Computer engineering
- IT engineering
- Agriculture engineering
- Aearonautical engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- IC engineering
These all branch have a great scope of jobs.Numbers of company in india recruits numbers of engineers related to these branch engineers.but you have to choose your interesting branch in engineering so that you can study with great interest & can gain a good knowledge in that.if you have good score in engineering & will have a great knowledge about relevant branch engineering , then you will have a bright career.
20th July 2015, 10:37 PM
Education15

Dear aspirant,
As you know that there are huge branches of engineering, but there are some of them which has much wider scope than others. Among these branches, these have scope of getting a good career in term of monetry and personality terms. These are much recommendable courses appreciated by both professionals and students. You can chose it as per your wish and interest. Here are rankwise list of courses of engineering:
1) Electronics engineering
2) Software engineering
3) Civil engineering
4) Electrical engineering
5) Nuclear engineering
6) Petroleum engineering
7) Agricultural engineering
8) Automobile engineering
9) Aerospace engineering
10) Mechanical engineering
So all the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?