24th August 2016, 10:56 AM
Rena naaz

Best course for me having 94% in intermediate and 34000 rank in EAMCET?

I got 94% in intermediate & 34000 rank in emcet so which course is best
to choose because my parents are not willing to send me far for studies, so I have to go for degree. Please help me I'm so confused...

24th August 2016, 05:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course for me having 94% in intermediate and 34000 rank in EAMCET?

You can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology in any of the below mentioned streams of your interest after completion of your Intermediate with 94% aggregate marks and have secured 34000 rank in EAMCET examination :-

=> Computer Science
=> Electronics & Communication
=> Information Technology
=> Mechanical
=> Aeronautical
=> Automobile
=> Civil

You can choose any stream of your interest for pursuing your Graduation course. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have secured 34000 rank in EAMCET examination, you need to attend the counselling process for getting a seat in engineering course through Convenor quota seats. Based on your examination rank, the counselling committee will call you for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?