24th June 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a rank in EAMCET after passing 12th supplementary?

Hello Sir, I passed Intermediate supplementary but I have qualified in EAMCET. Will I get a rank? Please answer my question.

25th June 2016, 06:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a rank in EAMCET after passing 12th supplementary?

Yes, you will get a rank in EAMCET after passing your 12th standard supplementary examinations.

If your 12th standard supplementary examinations are released before the counselling process starts, the EAMCET examination ranks for supplementary passed candidates will be assigned and they will be allowed to participate in first phase of counselling process.

If your 12th standard supplementary examinations are released after counselling has started, you are allowed to participate only in second phase of counselling process.
6th June 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified in eamcet and also i passed in inter.. i didn't get rank?? Now how should i get rank ?
14th June 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in supply of 2 nd year and I qualified in emcet then also I didn't got rank y so By the way the supply results came yesterday only
18th June 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my sister had qualified in eamcet exam and she passed in inter supplementary exam, now how to get rank card. Can you send me link
9th November 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

my name is anjali my hall eamcet hall ticket number is 9858060838 after completion of supplementory how can i get my eamcet rank?
18th November 2020, 03:49 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is anjali my hall eamcet hall ticket number is 9858060838 after completion of supplementary how can i get my eamcet rank?
***The Eamcet Committee has announced separate ranks for all those who have passed both in the entrance test and Intermediate Advanced Supplementary Examinations in Hyderabad.
**The Advance Supplementary students ( Engineering Category)were now allotted ranks from 2,01,309 to 2,17,672.

*The Supplementary candidates ( medical and agricultural stream) were allotted ranks from 80,780 to 85,195.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?