3rd July 2021, 08:00 PM
r_aghu

Best course other than PhD after masters? Are there any good companies that offer job opportunities in India? Job rolls or positions to apply? Are there any government jobs available?

1. What do you think are the best ways to do after this masters. ( Apart from Ph.D.)
2. Are there any good companies that offer job opportunities in India. If so, Can you give some links? Also please let me know what will be paid for the master student graduate with 1,2 or 3 years of experience.
3. I want to know, what job roles or positions are I supposed to apply for job after my master's degree. Like for example, the computer science student opts for the jobs like a software engineer. What should be in our case? Can you please provide the specific names like for example, Data engineer?
4. Are there any government jobs available for this bioinformatics. If so, What will be the pay for a master's graduate, suppose if I wanted to work in India

5th July 2021, 04:05 AM
Janet V

Default Re: Best course other than PhD after masters? Are there any good companies that offer job opportunities in India? Job rolls or positions to apply? Are there any government jobs available?

Hello. A really interesting question. I would also like to read the opinions of experts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?