17th August 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for CID exam? I have completed MCA

Hello sir, My name is murali, i completed MCA, i can eligible for cid exams and also how to write the cid exams. Could u plz send me cid notifiaction dates also........ Thank you sir..

9th April 2014, 12:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I be eligible for CID exam? I have completed MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, My name is murali, i completed MCA, i can eligible for cid exams and also how to write the cid exams. Could u plz send me cid notifiaction dates also........ Thank you sir..
CID ie :- Criminal Investigation Department

If your interested to Join as CID, then you apply for apply for Civil service examination which is conducted by upsc for every year to join the police department as an ACP/ASP.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-become-cid-officer-what-qualifications-required-774103.html#ixzz2yJwylifx .

Eligibility criteria for CID Examination :-

For Constable Level :- You should qualified in 12th board Examination in any discipline from recognized board or Equivalent examination .

For Officer Level :- You should be qualified in graduation in any discipline from recognized university .

Note :- Preference is given to criminology graduates .

Your age should be 21 to 30 years and the relaxation is given to sc/st candidates for 5 years and the OBC candidates for 5 years . You should be physically fit of the examination like eyesight , weigh , and Height etc......

If your satisfy the eligibility criteria then your eligible to apply for CID examination. The important Notification for CID examinations are published in Employment News papers and official web site of UPSC . You can collect the examination application from the Post office .
5th July 2021, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for CID exam? I have completed MCA

Is the cid officer job is safer for girls??
And is there any harm to our life's??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?