26th July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Best courses to do after 12th having secured 74% in 12th?

hi
this is pragati frm kanpur i jst wanna ask what are the bst courses after 12 without graduation so that i 'll be success and got a great position evrywhere well i have passed my 12 with 74% .......
so kindly give the details of the bst course.

thanks

pragati

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th Biology?
  2. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Science?
  3. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  4. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  5. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 41% in 12th Science?
  6. Best courses to do after 12th having secured 74% in 12th?
  7. Scholarships available to study further for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th?
  8. Which courses are the best for me after 12th commerce, B.Com, BMS and B.A Economics? Best specialization fields in MBA?
  9. What are the courses I should choose except engineering if secured above 90% in 12th standard?
  10. How to do graduation after passing 12th exam with 62%
  11. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get scholarship having secured 68.2% in 12th?
  13. Courses available after 12th Economics and 12th without Maths?
  14. Courses after 12th Economics courses? Courses after 12th without Maths?
  15. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  17. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
  18. Which is to choose among BAF and BMS for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th? -- [New]
26th July 2011, 05:52 PM
aisham

Default Re: Best courses to do after 12th having secured 74% in 12th?

hi dear,
see first of all the thing matters is from which stream you have passed your 12th. You should be a post graduate (graduation+post graduation) to hire good salary package or you should have done some professional studies both starts after 12th and among them most of these takes 5 years.
The second thing you can do is you can start working somewhere but you will get very less salary after 6 or more than that it will increase but you have to either select graduation or some professional course to get good job.
To conclude I will suggest you that choose that feild in which you are good and side by side do job also because only 12th pass does not have any value nowadyas.
Best of luck
26th July 2011, 06:39 PM
Muditaga

If you belong from science streamyou can do
engineering
BBA
BBA then MBA
BCA then MCA
B.Sc then MCA
B.SC then M.SC then P.hd

If you belong to commerce stream you can do
CA
CS
B.Com then M.Com
B.Com then MBA,
etc
26th July 2011, 07:11 PM
Muditaga

You can do course of Redhat, CCNA, MCSE
These are all the networking courses they have the value all over the world.
Today networking is a very large field to work in it and earn a good salary.
26th July 2011, 07:33 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...one course which i can suggest having really food track record is the BBA course from INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT .you can get all the details about this course from the following website www.iipm.edu
also another very prospective field is to join an commercial pilot course although its bit expensive but the scope of this is very good in our country specially because the aviation industry is really booming and there is real shortage of pilot in our country.im delhi you ahve the sahara aviation academy ,you can contact them at the following phone numbers 011-26782574,73
26th July 2011, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
this is pragati frm kanpur i jst wanna ask what are the bst courses after 12 without graduation so that i 'll be success and got a great position evrywhere well i have passed my 12 with 74% .......

thanks

pragati
dear friend,

your 10+2 marks is 74% , it is so good so you have lots of chance.

After 10+2 you have lots of scope so you have to join in any of the below departments like

1)engineering diploma
2)lic agent
3)defense job
4)ITI
5)RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.
6)BANK CLERICAL JOB
7)DIPLOMA IN DANCE AND MUSIC.

all the best
26th July 2011, 09:38 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Best courses to do after 12th having secured 74% in 12th?

Dear,
I will suggest you to first do some good courses after class 12th.
If you are a science student then you can go for
AIPMT
AIIMS
AFMC
Wardha PMT
BHU PMT etc.

As and engineering student you can go for
IIT JEE
AIEEE
Bits pilani
RPET
As a commerce student you can go for banking , accountant , CA etc.
If you are from arts side you can go for teaching after doing B.Ed or after doing MBA you can go for Business.
You can also give CSAT exam by UPSC and sit for the IAS/IPS exams.

All these options are available only if you continue your study after class 12th.
Thanks.
26th July 2011, 10:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The higher the qualification the candidate has the better the chances for securing a good job. However it is possible to secure a good job after 12th if you select the stream where your talent lies. Like if you are good in the field of accountancy then you are eligible for CA course. If you are a creative person by nature then options like fashion designing, jewellery designing are available. Also if you have interest in the field of computers then web designing, graphics designing are also the options available. You can visit any of the polytechnic institutes to know about the various courses offered.
26th July 2011, 11:53 PM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi

thanks

pragati
hello,
the best thing i suggest you that please go to this web site.....
(http://www.infinitecourses.com/Courses-After-12th-Science.aspx)

and you not provided any stream information so it difficult for me to suggest you any thing about your Carrier ....
27th July 2011, 02:05 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Hello Pragati,

You want to taste success and get position everywhere without doing higher studies like graduation??!!

In todays world it is really difficult....because for any exam or for any small kind of jobs, graduation is the minimum criteria.

After doing any short courses that you are talking about, you will not any jobs or success...because those short term courses after 12th are not demanding.

Well I can suggest you do make a career in NGO...because now a days NGO's are every where...and they are making their presence firmly in all places.

And to serve for people, you don't need a degree, not even 12th degree!!

If you don't have interest in this, then graduation is the only way to get success...all the best!
27th July 2011, 11:23 AM
poonamshirse

Dear Pragati,

First of all congrats.

It's good that you want that in future you want to get knowed to people with a post.

I think you should opt for BCA course, if you are good with computers because in today's world the demand for computer knowledge is increasing day by day. Once you are done with this course their are lots of companies giving good pay to such freshers and eager to work with them.

Thanks & Regards,
Poonam
27th July 2011, 12:48 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you have not mentioned your stream of 12th. if you have passed 12th in science stream then there are so many courses for which you may go other than general B.Sc graduation course.

after 12th in science available courses are engineering, medical study, BCA, BBA, Hotel management and many more. for engineering and medical courses 12th science is must. but for hotel management or BCA or BBA students from other stream also eligible.

if you are from 12th arts stream then you may go for BCA courses but you should have mathematics or computer subject in 12th along with arts subject then only you will be eligible for BCA course. you may go for hotel management, hospitality management, BBA etc course.

if you are from commerce stream then various courses for you are CS(Company secretary), CA along with BBA, BCA, Hotel management and many more courses are available.

you should choose your career option according to your interest and your eligibility. then surely you will get success in your life.

best of luck.
27th July 2011, 12:58 PM
saurav9889

friend first of all ,all courses are best if u pursue it with passion and interest. since u have got good percentage in your 12th hence either u can do a bsc or otherwise enrol urself in a professional course like btech,bca,bba,hotel mgmt. or mass comm.
27th July 2011, 01:03 PM
rana2011
Banned

You do not mentioned your stream in 12th.
If you have passed 12th in science stream then there are so many courses like Engineering, medical study, BCA, BBA, Hotel Management....
[for engineering and medical courses in 12th PCM/PCB is must. but for hotel management or BCA or BBA students from other stream also eligible].

If you are 12th arts student then you may go for BCA courses but you should have mathematics or computer subject in 12th along with arts subject then only you will be eligible for BCA course[many private instititute take student for BCA without math ,but you will faced problem after].But you may go for hotel management, hospitality management, BBA.....

All the best!
27th July 2011, 01:22 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
After complete your 12th
then you have various option to choose your career
like:-
BCA
ENGINEERING
MEDICAL
INTEGRATED MBA
INTEGRATED LAW

For job:-

you like to join

*Postal clerical
*Bank clerical

that will hellp you for future...............
27th July 2011, 01:24 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
After complete your 12th
then you have various option to choose your career
like:-
BCA
ENGINEERING
MEDICAL
INTEGRATED MBA
INTEGRATED LAW

For job:-

you like to join

*Postal clerical
*Bank clerical

that will hellp you for future...............
27th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Shruti Mehta....

-if you are arts student, you could chose among B.Sc, BBA, BCA or Hotel Management.
-if you are science student, you could go for engineering or medical but for these you have to clear entrance exam like AIEEE or any state engineering exam and AIPMT or any state medical exam respectively.
-if you are commerce student you could go for B.Com or prepare for C.A
-if you are interested in fashion field you could appear in NIFT, NIFD exams but for these you need to have maths in your 12th.

so, chose it according to your field of interest.
27th July 2011, 06:44 PM
kharn

hai you are getting the good marks. but you are not mentioned what group you did. you are getting the many of the opportunites after +2. first find your way. what is your interest what is your interested field just find it. what is your ambition. your ambition is become a doctor or engineer or architect or teacher or accountant or artist there are several ways are available. best of luck..............
11th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR IAM HARI, ANDI PASEED MY 12 STREAM WITH 74.25% AND 66%IN PCM AND 72%IN PCB. PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE AMECOURSE AND THE INTEGRATED COURSES.

THANK YOU
11th July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

IAM HARIPASSED 12 WITH 74.25% AND 66%IN PCM AND 72%IN PCB
CAN U TELL ABOUT AME COURSE AND INTEGRATEDCOURSES

THANK YOU.
22nd January 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hii m aashi ,m frm commerce background with 80% plz give info about
lic agent
defense job
1st June 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

12 commerce in best cources is clever student but ca not
11th June 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello

i got 74.88 in 12th . i want to know which course is best for me in engineering.
thanks
Saba afsar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?