9th August 2011, 02:07 AM
deepesh.bsht

Best courses to do after the completion of MCA? Date upcoming CDAC Entrance Exam?

i have done my mca...pls tell me....what course will be useful to me after mca and what is the next date of cdac entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Should I go for MCA along with CDAC course after BCA and placement surity after CDAC course?
  3. Educational opportunities after BCA? Can I do CDAC courses alongside MCA? Are CDAC full time courses?
  4. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  5. Criteria for CDAC entrance exam after completion of B.Tech -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  7. Date of upcoming CDAC Entrance Exam? Syllabus for the exam?
  8. Date of upcoming CDAC Exam?
  9. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  10. When is the next entrance exam for CDAC?
  11. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  12. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  13. How to apply for CDAC? Last date to apply for CDAC? When will be the notification for CDAC of upcoming year?
  14. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
  15. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  16. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  17. Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of sale of form of CDAC entrance exam for Java Programming or .NET?
9th August 2011, 11:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses to do after the completion of MCA? Date upcoming CDAC Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepesh.bsht View Post
i have done my mca...pls tell me....what course will be useful to me after mca and what is the next date of cdac entrance exam?

dear friend,

the best courses after MCA degree:-

1) JRF
2)SRF
3)MS
4)M-TECH
5)MBA
6)PHD

So you can choose any of these higher study but you have must score in GATE or CAT exam.

all the best.
1st February 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses to do after the completion of MCA? Date upcoming CDAC Entrance Exam?

what is the date of the upcoming entrance examination for mca
1st February 2012, 10:28 PM
immy27891

You Can Try All Of the Above. But if you really want to take a chance. you can try for IAS exam. Its for Pride!! Or CDAC!! M-tech is the always open option for you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?