17th March 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?

Sir, I have completed M.Sc
I want some information about SLET exam.
I need SLET exam syllabus for computer science, SLET exam date, Application form details, date of exam and other SLET exam notifications. I want these details immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?
  2. Information about SLET exam in computer science? Syllabus, date and application details of SLET?
  3. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper -- [Most Discussed]
  4. SLET exam syllabus for computer science?
  5. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?
  6. Detailed information, notification, Model question papers and examination date of SLET(Computer Science) in Mumbai?
  7. How can I fill-up the application form of SLET? Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of SLET(Economics)? Is it beneficial to appear SLET for Economics?
  8. Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?
  9. When will be the next SLET exam? What is the syllabus for computer science?
  10. When will the SLET exam be held in Karnataka? Is there any age limitation and how may I get details, syllabus and model question papers for the same?
  11. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  12. Date of SLET Exam? Syllabus of Computer Science for SLET Exam?
  13. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  14. What is the syllabus for SLET exam in Physical science?
  15. Important dates and application details of SLET 2016 exam? -- [New]
  16. Date of SLET exam? Where to get the application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. Date of SLET exam? Syllabus for Computer Science?
  18. Details about NET and SLET exam(computer science)? How to prepare for it?
8th August 2011, 03:49 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?

State Level Eligibility Test In Brief !!

SLET i.e State Level Eligibility Test is Conducted by different universities in Tamilnadu,Andhra Pradesh,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu & Kashmir,Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh,West Bengal,Gujarat etc

Eligibility:- Applicants with master's Degree with at least 55% marks For General and 50% For SC/ST are Eligible.

Its Exam is Generaly Conducted in the month of April . Applications For Tamilnadu SLET Exam is Generally issued by Bharathiar Unviersity Coimbatore.

(Click here For other State Information )

Syllabus are available in the respective universities.Syllabus will be issued with Prospectus/Application.

For example:-SLET syllabus in Bharathiyar University is available in www.b-u.ac.in

Notification,Application,Admission Card & Attendance Slip,Syllabus Can be seen here For Previous State Eligibility
8th August 2011, 04:00 PM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?

Eligibility:- Applicants with master's Degree with at least 55% marks For General and 50% For SC/ST are Eligible.

Its Exam is Generaly Conducted in the month of April . Applications For Tamilnadu SLET Exam is Generally issued by Bharathiar Unviersity Coimbatore.
8th August 2011, 04:04 PM
DN358
Banned

Note :
There will be two question papers, Paper—II and Paper—III. Paper—II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions carrying 100 marks. Paper—III will be of 200 marks and will consist of four sections, in all containing 26 questions (short and essay type) to attempt. For detail structure of Paper-III please check
8th August 2011, 04:04 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

SLET i.e State Level Eligibility Test is Conducted in Tamilnadu,Andhra Pradesh,Himachal Pradesh,West Bengal,Gujarat ,Jammu & Kashmir,Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh by different universities .

Eligibility:-

You must have got master's Degree with at least 55% marks

I have attached the syllabus of the examination i hope it will help you to prepare for the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf computer science.pdf(936.4 KB, 273 views)
8th August 2011, 04:05 PM
DN358
Banned

Note :
There will be two question papers, Paper—II and Paper—III. Paper—II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions carrying 100 marks. Paper—III will be of 200 marks and will consist of four sections, in all containing 26 questions (short and essay type) to attempt. For detail structure of Paper-III please check
8th August 2011, 04:07 PM
DN358
Banned

Sets, Relations, Functions. Pigeonhole Principle. Inclusion-Exclusion Principle. Equivalence and Partial Orderings, Elementary Counting Techniques, Probability. Measure(s) for Information and Mutual Information.

Compatibility : Models of computation—Finite Automata, Pushdown Automata, Nondeterminism and NFA. DPDA and PDAs and Languages accepted by these structures. Grammars, Languages, Non-computabllity and Examples of non-computable problems.
Graph: Definition, walks, paths, trails, connected graphs, regular and bipartite graphs, cycles and circuits. Tree and rooted tree. Spanning trees. Eccentricity of a vertex radius and diameter of a graph. Central Graphs. Centre(s) of a tree. Hamiltonian and Eulerian graphs, Planar graphs.

Groups : Finite fields and Error correcting/detecting codes.
8th August 2011, 04:22 PM
DN358
Banned

slet exam computer science syllabus - Keyword Suggestion
8th August 2011, 06:24 PM
DN358
Banned

8th August 2011, 07:11 PM
DN358
Banned

[31] : ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE QUESTIONS
NOTE : STRUCTURE OF PAPER II AND REVISED STRUCTURE OF PAPER III PLEASE
SEE PAGE NUMBER ONE.
PAPER-II and PAPER-III (Part-A & B)
Unit—I
Definition principles and scope of Enviornmental Science.
Earth Man and Environment, Ecosystems, Pathways in Ecosystems.
Physico-chemical and Biological factors in the Environment.
Geographical classification and zones.
Structure and composition of atmosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere and biosphere. Mass and
Energy transfer across the various interfaces, material balance. First and Second law of
thermodynamics, heat transfer processes. Scale of Meterology, pressure, temperature,
precipitation, humidity, radiation and wind.
Atmospheric stability, inversions and mixing heights, windroses.
Natural resources, conservation and sustainable development.
8th August 2011, 07:12 PM
DN358
Banned

[31] : ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE QUESTIONS
NOTE : STRUCTURE OF PAPER II AND REVISED STRUCTURE OF PAPER III PLEASE
SEE PAGE NUMBER ONE.
PAPER-II and PAPER-III (Part-A & B)
Unit—I
Definition principles and scope of Enviornmental Science.
Earth Man and Environment, Ecosystems, Pathways in Ecosystems.
Physico-chemical and Biological factors in the Environment.
Geographical classification and zones.
Structure and composition of atmosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere and biosphere. Mass and
Energy transfer across the various interfaces, material balance. First and Second law of
thermodynamics, heat transfer processes. Scale of Meterology, pressure, temperature,
precipitation, humidity, radiation and wind.
Atmospheric stability, inversions and mixing heights, windroses.
Natural resources, conservation and sustainable development.
8th August 2011, 07:15 PM
DN358
Banned

Unit—II
Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry : Stochiometry, Gibbs’ energy, Chemical potential,
chemical equilibria, acid base reactions. solubility product. solubility of gases in water, the carbonate
system, unsaturated and saturated hydrocarbons radionuclides.
Chemical composition of Air : Classification of elements chemical speciation Particles irons and
radicals in the atomosphere. Chemical processes for formation of inorganic and organic particulate
matter. Thermochemical and photochemical reactions in the atmospher. Oxygen and ozone chemistry.
Chemistry of air pollutants. Photochemical smog.
Water Chemistry : Chemistry of water concept of DO BOD COD. sedimentation coagulation
filtration Redox potential.
Soil Chemistry : Inorganic and organic components of soil Nitrogen pathways and NPK in soils.
Toxic Chemicals in the environment-Air, Water : Pesticides in water Biochemical aspects of
Arsenic Cadmium Lead Mercury Carbon Monoxide O3
and PAN Pesticides Insecticides MIC
carcinogens in the air.
Principles of Analytical Methods : Titrimetry Gravimetry Colourimetry Spectrophotometry
Chromatography Gas Chromatography Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry. GLC HPLC
Electrophoresis. X-ray fluorescence X-ray diffraction Flame photome
8th August 2011, 07:16 PM
DN358
Banned

Unit—II
Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry : Stochiometry, Gibbs’ energy, Chemical potential,
chemical equilibria, acid base reactions. solubility product. solubility of gases in water, the carbonate
system, unsaturated and saturated hydrocarbons radionuclides.
Chemical composition of Air : Classification of elements chemical speciation Particles irons and
radicals in the atomosphere. Chemical processes for formation of inorganic and organic particulate
matter. Thermochemical and photochemical reactions in the atmospher. Oxygen and ozone chemistry.
Chemistry of air pollutants. Photochemical smog.
Water Chemistry : Chemistry of water concept of DO BOD COD. sedimentation coagulation
filtration Redox potential.
Soil Chemistry : Inorganic and organic components of soil Nitrogen pathways and NPK in soils.
Toxic Chemicals in the environment-Air, Water : Pesticides in water Biochemical aspects of
Arsenic Cadmium Lead Mercury Carbon Monoxide O3
and PAN Pesticides Insecticides MIC
carcinogens in the air.
Principles of Analytical Methods : Titrimetry Gravimetry Colourimetry Spectrophotometry
Chromatography Gas Chromatography Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry. GLC HPLC
Electrophoresis. X-ray fluorescence X-ray diffraction Flame photome
8th August 2011, 07:29 PM
rana2011
Banned

SLET State Level Eligibility Test is Conducted by different universities in **Tamilnadu
**Andhra Pradesh
**Himachal Pradesh
**Jammu & Kashmir
**Rajasthan
**Uttar Pradesh
**West Bengal
*8Gujarat etc

you must hold Master Degree with at least 55% marks For General and 50% For SC/ST .

The Exam is Generaly Conducted in the month of April . Applications For Tamilnadu SLET Exam is Generally issued by Bharathiar Unviersity Coimbatore.

Syllabus are available in the respective universities.Syllabus will be issued with Prospectus/Application.

i.e SLET syllabus in Bharathiyar University is available in[ www.b-u.ac.in ]

Thanks!
4th November 2011, 03:08 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

SLET i.e State Level Eligibility Test is Conducted in Tamilnadu,Andhra Pradesh,Himachal Pradesh,West Bengal,Gujarat ,Jammu & Kashmir,Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh by different universities .

You must have got master's Degree with at least 55% marks

I have attached the syllabus of the examination i hope it will help you to prepare for the exam.
23rd December 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

when is the SLETexam 2011 & how to apply
23rd December 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir.now am pursuing M.E(CSE)2nd year.so can u tell me what i have to prepare for slet exam..and i need exam date...i hope tat u ll reply.. thank u sir
31st December 2011, 12:47 PM
joblesswork

1st February 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

when is slet 2012 exam in andhra pradesh and what is the syllabus for life science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?