1st April 2011, 09:42 PM
nitisharma

Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?

Iam niti sharma I have done nursery and primary teachers training and having five years teaching experience Iwant to know about the procedure of doing B.Ed correspondence from jamiya collage of delhi kindly help me and reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed correspondence course from Jamiya millia islamiya college of delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I take admission in BA LLB course in Jamiya Mallia college?
  3. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  4. How to get 11th standard application form of Jamiya College?
  5. List of colleges and admission procedure for B.Ed in correspondence in Delhi after graduation in Zoology honors?
  6. Best LLB correspondence college in Delhi? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  9. Information regarding MCA Entrance Exam of Jamiya Miliya Islamiya University in Delhi?
  10. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  11. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  14. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence B.Tech course in Delhi College of Engineering?
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Correspondence) in Delhi college of engineering?
  17. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Correspondence being a candidate pursuing 5 year Integrated M.Sc course in Software Engineering?
18th July 2011, 12:22 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?

Distance mode admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University from June1

New Delhi : The Jamia Millia Islamia University will start admissions for its 20 different programmes on the distance mode from June 1 2011. According to the Jamia officials the details will be made available along wit...
Link: http://www.indiaedunews.net/Today/Distance_mode_admission_in _Jamia_Millia_Islamia_University_from_June1_13942/
31st July 2011, 09:02 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitisharma View Post
Iam niti sharma I have done nursery and primary teachers training and having five years teaching experience Iwant to know about the procedure of doing B.Ed correspondence from jamiya collage of delhi kindly help me and reply as soon as possible.
Dear friend yes you can do B.ED from jamia milia islamia.........

But you must give exam for B.ED admission ,Because there are seat are limited .....

That's why JAMIA MILIA ISLAMIA takes entrance examination for all student who want to take admission in JAMIA............

That's why you must give this exam and take admission in B.ED in JAMIA.......
27th September 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?

is there any B.ed course where Teaching exp. is not a pre requisite?
4th October 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi im nushrat i want 2 knw that how to apply for bed in jamiyaì?
1st February 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am shabnam I have done graduation from delhi universty.I have done NTT Corse.I have two years teaching experians in primmary scool.Iwant to do Bed corse frome jamiya millia islamia new delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?