22nd May 2011, 12:24 PM
kusumabb

Best courses in engineering that I can do in Tumkur and Bangalore?

What are the best courses in engineering that i can do in tumkur and banglore?

25th January 2012, 08:29 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses in engineering that I can do in Tumkur and Bangalore?

Engineering is a four year degree course in technology. To get admission in engineering or rather say B.tech, you have to qualify exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, etc.

After qualifying those exams, and according to your rank in those exams, you will get admission in various colleges all over.

If you have already qualified those exam, and got colleges in Bangalore or Tumkur, then I would suggest you to choose any of the following streams of engineering to pursue.

But if you have some specific interest then please follow your interest.

The different branches in Engineering are:

Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology
Electronics and communication Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Biotechnology
Bio Medical Engineering
Architecture Engineering
Environmental Engineering
Marine Engineering
etc......
31st January 2012, 11:57 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best courses in engineering that I can do in Tumkur and Bangalore?

As Physics ,Chemistry and Mathamatics as your subjects in 12 th offers you vide area where you can explore many options, You can go for Engineering field with your choicefull Engineering By clering the exam of AIEEE ,IIT JEE and many more..You can for diploma courses after which directlly u can enter into Industry...after completing your diploma also you can enter into engineering field through Lateral entry..after which you will have to study just for three years and you will complete your Engineering.Other private universities also conduct their own exam ..you can go for them also some of the good universities includes VIT-Vellore ,SRM-Tamilnadu ,BITS-Pilani ,State exams for engineering ,DY Patil University ,Thapar University ,Comed k etc...
In the end choice will be yours ..I wish u all the best for your future !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?