16th June 2015, 02:06 PM
priyranjan bharti

How can I get Scholarship to study engineering in SIT Tumkur?

Tell me that how can i get scholarship for engineering . I am studying in second sem. in sit tumkur, Karnataka. I am student of mechanical engineer.

19th June 2015, 02:10 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get Scholarship to study engineering in SIT Tumkur?

There are various options which you try-

>> The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. you can avail those if you lie in any of that criteria.

>> Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

>> Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

>> Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

>> N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

>> NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students- But it is only for the SC/ST and physically handicapped students. If you lie in any of this criteria then you can check out this.

## Also, you have missed the KVPY scholarship scheme, which you could have applied in your first year. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

>> Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.
19th June 2015, 09:20 PM
maybach

Default Re: How can I get Scholarship to study engineering in SIT Tumkur?

There are different scholarships which you can avail. Some of them i am stating below-

>> IOCL scholarship

>> NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students- But it is only for the SC/ST and physically handicapped students. If you lie in any of this criteria then you can check out this.

>> One scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

>> Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

>> Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

>> N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?