4th August 2016, 11:57 AM
Manjuprasad.s

Is it possible to study 1st year B.Com subjects after getting transferred to Bangalore University from Tumkur University?

Now, I am 1st year B.COM student in Tumkur university, but I want to transfer to Bangalore university for 2nd year, but is there any criteria for me to read Bangalore university subjects from first year?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change college from Tumkur to Bangalore University if failed in a couple of subjects?
  2. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  3. Study Materials to prepare for M.E.(Advance Material Technology) 1st semester exam of Bangalore University?
  4. How to take admission in MBA after completing 1 and 2 years in Bangalore?
  5. Should I apply for taking admission in M.Sc course with CSE stream at Tumkur University?
  6. How to change my college from Tumkur to Bangalore?
  7. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  8. Names of the colleges in COMEDK for EEE branch
  9. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  10. Preivous year question papers of 1st year B.Com in Bangalore University?
  11. Last 5 years question papers in PDF file for M.Sc nursing 1st year for all subjects at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
  12. Chances to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IISC for a B.Sc(Mathematics) 5th semester student of University College Of Science, Tumkur University?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Com 3nd year in Rajasthan University if did 2nd year in Mumbai University?
  14. Procedure to change from Bangalore university to Kuvempu university? -- [New]
  15. Previous year question papers of BCA 1st semester of Bangalore university?
  16. Can i migrate to another university after first year of B.Com?
  17. What is the admission fee for admission in B.Com?
  18. Previous years question papers for 1st semester B.Com in Bangalore University -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?