21st March 2013, 10:02 PM
VEERA JANARDHAN

Best courses for intermediate BIPC students in Degree Level? Names of the colleges?

what are the best courses for intermediate bi.p.c students in degree level and suggest me the name of the colleges and the universities

15th April 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses for intermediate BIPC students in Degree Level? Names of the colleges?

what are the courses available for after Intermediate bipc students
24th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses for intermediate BIPC students in Degree Level? Names of the colleges?

I done bipc.i did not want to write emcet and other entrance exams.then what courses offer in degrre,in which government colleges?
26th April 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum mark in eamcet a sc-c student should get to join mbbs
7th May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i done bi.p.c i did not want to write EAMCET and other entrace exam what are the courses in degree?
13th May 2013, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

I had completed intermediate bi.p.c now iam confuse to choose a course. I want valuable and best salary course.
14th May 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

courses offered after inter otherthan medicine ,bds ,ag bsc
23rd May 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of microbiology degree in career options
28th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a bipc student. i want to study genetic engineering i want the best colleges details and jobs after the courses
28th May 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. which course is best for bipc student after intermediate in level
30th May 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed intermediate bipc but dont want to continue science can i move to bba or b.com in degree
3rd June 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate bipc with 86.6% of marks. i actually thought of joining in AgBsc. But now i skip because i don't think i would get a good rank in eamcet to get free seat in agbsc.And i want to choose the degree courses in and around the premises of biology.So please inform me about the degree courses which i can choose for my good future.
6th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

is bio informatics corse for bpc students
11th June 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

please answer where to go after 86 percen in int er wil it b betr 2 chse degre even after 37296 in eamcet
12th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there eligibility in bsc computer science for inter bipc
13th June 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

i had got 89.3% in bipc intermediate, so i had so much confusion in choosing further studies.so please guide me as best as,& i am married.
13th June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 54954 so.please tell me is there any scope to join in homeo course with s.t category
17th June 2013, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

i had got 78% in bipc i am cnfused to opt an choice i want to take a degree which iz the best course pleasehelp me
29th June 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

can i join pharma d without b pharmacy
2nd August 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I done bipc with first class. But I didn't write emcet examinations and other examinations. Then what courses availeble for Me.
2nd August 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I done bipc with first class. But I didn't write emcet examinations and other examinations. Then what courses availeble for Me.
2nd August 2013, 10:24 PM
shafiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veera janardhan View Post
what are the best courses for intermediate bi.p.c students in degree level and suggest me the name of the colleges and the universities
you have many options to go with after intermediate with bi.pc

following is the list of options.

@after qualifying enrance exam for medical you can join

#mbbs
#bds
#bams
#bums
#b.pharmacy

@in degree you can join courses like

#bzc
#biotechnology
#phisiotherapy
#nursing courses

with bzc you can go for teaching profession.
With biotechnology you can go for research work
with nursing you can serve people
physiotherapy is a great medicine now a days.
7th August 2013, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

which has good future bpharmcy or bsc(bzc)
7th August 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

which has good future bpharmcy or bsc(bzc)
10th August 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I am studying 12th class in bipc I want to know some suggessions for preparation about emcet model paper so please send some suggessio.s and model papers abot model paper 2013
17th September 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

after inter bipc i want to take bcom in distance education is it suitable
23rd October 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Bsc/bipc
23rd March 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am in iner2year of bipc i want to do mbbs but my parents saying to me to do b.pharmacy which one is better?
11th April 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate BIPC. I want to take degree group BZC is there any career options for this group.is it good decision give me the total information about BZC please............................................
14th April 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate BIPC.I want to take degree group BZC is there any career options for this group.is it good decision give me the total information about BZC please............... my gmail is [email protected]
28th April 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am unable to understand what course to take after bi.p.c intermediate
9th June 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I want the best degree course related details duration and govt
jobs offered for that
23rd June 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

bsc nursing course is suitable for boys
if possible what opportunities afr completion of nursing courses
3rd July 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i completed intermediate and wrote eamcet in 2014 and got rank below 21000. i belong to sc-female category. will i get any seat in andhra pradesh ?
31st July 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after bipc with 62% which course is better in degree please give me any suggestion
17th August 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I Have Complete Intermediate {BI.P.C} With 91.5% @My Eamcet Rank 39000.
Now I am Cnfs to which course i have selected Degree/B.Parm
Please Suggetion Me.
My [email protected]
23rd August 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed intermediate and wrote eamcet in 2014 and got rank below 21000. i belong to sc-female category. will i get any seat in andhra pradesh ?
i think u should try for bsc agriculture considering your reservation and rank and also u may get pharm D.so go ahead
16th May 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I am bipc student . l completed inter with 81.5% . l got 61 marks in ap eamcet 2015 so pls help me in choosing my degree course . I am in confusion . which course is best for good career ???
25th May 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I completed my inter with 65% im em et i got 40 marks in ap emcet in 2015 i want to join in degree so pls suggest me which course is better to join
8th August 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i need application form for pharm-D course will it available now please in sri venkateshwara college hitechcity hyderabad
8th January 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Anusha , I complete intermediate bi.p.c. now I am married 2 months only. I interested study but my hubby not interested medical study. Now I don't understand what I do. What is the best course for married girls. And my hubby not send to clg he told me only compartment study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?