20th April 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Complete details about PGCET?

sir or mam iam doing my btech third year.i want to do mtech through pgcet but i didn't know about pgcet so please............... send all the details about pgcet to my mailid please.......... my mailid is [email protected]. thanking you..

1st May 2014, 08:37 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Complete details about PGCET?

PGCET is the very valuable course for graduate students. All the graduate students should study of master degree in their courses. The PGCET is the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test which is for all graduate students for study of their master degree like MBA(Master of Business Administration), M.tech(Master in Technology) , M.Pharm(Master in Pharmacy), M.Arch(Master in Architecture), M.E(Master in Education) courses.

There are many colleges in orissa, andhra pradesh, karnataka, tamil nadu, punjab and many other states. All colleges for pgcet are best college in India. They are offering many kind of facilities like hostel, sports, ac classrooms and many more. the pgcet course is the national level courses. So in this sector many national and international level of jobs are coming to the colleges who offering the post graduate common entrance test(PGCET) courses.

In this entrance exam all the colleges want the students who know the graduate level studies betterly. After Exam they arrange all the students into their rank. Due to their rank the colleges choose the appropriate students and give them appropriate courses. After getting the rank the students have to arrange their original certificates for document verification. Then they are going for admission in their college.
20th August 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details about PGCET?

Entrence exam name chepppandi sir for msc. Pgecet or pgcet please reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?