5th March 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best engineering colleges in West Bengal? I will be appearing in WBJEE this year

I will be appearing in WBJEE 2012 this year. What are the best engineering colleges in West Bengal ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  2. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  3. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  4. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can get after scoring 2650 rank in engineering and 1366 rank in medical in WBJEE?
  5. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  6. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Names of the colleges in West Bengal for Medical and Engineering?
  9. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  10. Can I get an government college of WB after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  11. Which colleges can I get between Civil, Electrical engineering in West Bengal after scoring 13000 in WBJEE? What is the admission fees for those colleges?
  12. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  13. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  15. What are the possible private engineering colleges in West Bengal? I have scored 9267 state rank in AIEEE and 11114 in WBJEE
  16. Admission in any engineering branch in government colleges in West Bengal after scoring 7496 in WBJEE?
  17. Maximum permissible age limit for WBJEE 2016? -- [New]
  18. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
13th March 2012, 12:27 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best engineering colleges in West Bengal? I will be appearing in WBJEE this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be appearing in WBJEE 2012 this year. What are the best engineering colleges in West Bengal ?
hi!
Top engineering college in west Bengal:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Khragpur.

Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME), Kolkata

Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K)

Bengal Engineering and Science University , Howrah

NIT Durgapur- National Institute of Technology

Indian Institute Of Aeronautics (IIA)

GOOD LUCK!
29th November 2012, 07:01 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Which are the best engineering colleges in West Bengal? I will be appearing in WBJEE this year

WBJEE-WEST BENGAL ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM

through this exam you can get admission in all the private and government engineering colleges in west Bengal state.
there is 70% seat reservation for candidates taking admission through WBJEEE and the rest (30%) is for AIEEE candidates.

on the basis of your performance and score in the exam you can get admission in the following renown colleges in west Bengal-

>B.P. Poddar Inst. Of Mgt. & Tech.

>Calcutta Institute Of Engg & Mgt.

>College Of Engineerig & Leather Technology

>Gurunanak Institute Of Technology

>Institute Of Engineering & Management

>Jalpaiguri Govt Engineering College

>Siliguri Instt. Of Tech

>Aryabhatta Institute Of Engineering & Management

>Durgapur Inst Of Advanced Technology

>Narula Instt.Of Technology

>St. Thomas College Of Engineering

>Rcc Inst. Of Inform. Technology

>University College Of Sciences & Technology

>University Instrum. Centre University of Kalyani

>National Power Training Institute-Durgapur

>West Bengal University of Animal & Fishnery Sc

>Jis College of Engineering

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?