14th June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the possible private engineering colleges in West Bengal? I have scored 9267 state rank in AIEEE and 11114 in WBJEE

my state is west bengal and i have ranked 9267(state rank) in aieee and 11114 in wbjee. what are the possible private engineering colleges in West Bengal..plz plz plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  2. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  3. Closing rank in both WBJEE and AIEEE(state) to get Civil Engineering in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  5. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  6. Top 15 Engineering Colleges of West Bengal -- [New]
  7. How many private colleges will I get into West Bengal after scoring 40,000 rank in WBJEE?
  8. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  9. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  10. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  11. What are the private colleges in West Bengal that I can get after scoring 14369 WBJEE rank?
  12. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  13. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  14. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
  15. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can get after scoring 2650 rank in engineering and 1366 rank in medical in WBJEE?
  16. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  17. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  18. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
15th July 2015, 11:58 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the possible private engineering colleges in West Bengal? I have scored 9267 state rank in AIEEE and 11114 in WBJEE

You can fill up these college while online counselling, here is the list of the TOP 25 ENGINEERING COLLEGES in WEST BENGAL as per surveys conducted on infrastructure, faculty, and placement.

1) IIT,Kharagpur - (Indian Institute of Technology)
2) NIT,Durgapur - (National Institute of Technology)
3) Jadavpur University - (Faculty of Engg & Technology)
4) BESU, Shibpur - (Bengal Engg &Science University)
5) SIT, Calcutta - (School of Information Technology, West Bengal University of Technology)
6) KGEC - (Kalyani Govt. Engg College)
7) MERI - (Marine Engg & Research Institute)
8)JGEC - (Jalpaiguri Govt. Engg College)
9) GCECT - (Govt. College of Engg & Ceramic Tech)
10) IJT - (Institute of Jute Technology)
11) Burdwan University - (University Institute of Technology)
12) GCELT - (Govt. College of Engg & Leather Tech.)
13) IEM - (Institute of Engg &Management)
14) HIT Kolkata - (Heritage Institute of Technology)
15) HIT Haldia - (Haldia Institute of Technology)
16) Techno India Salt Lake
17) GCETT - Govt. College of Engg & Textile Technology
18) AEC (Asansol Engg College)
19) BPPIMT - (B.P.Poddar Institute of Management & Technoloy.
20) NSEC - (Netaji Suvash Engg College)
21) BCREC - (Dr. B.C. Roy Engg College)
22) BCET Durgapur - (Bengal College of Engg & Technology)
23) CEM (College of Engg & Management)
24) NPI - (National Power Training Institute)
25) NIT-Agarpara (Narula Institute of Technology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?