16th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Best fields to join after 10th? Which is better to join between Aeronautical and Army?

I have just passed 10th and interested in obtaing pcm and not able to decide that which field i should obtain.......i am interested in aeronautical but having interest in joing Army i am full confused help me.......

16th June 2011, 10:10 PM
venkatgct

Default Re: Best fields to join after 10th? Which is better to join between Aeronautical and Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed 10th and interested in obtaing pcm and not able to decide that which field i should obtain.......i am interested in aeronautical but having interest in joing Army i am full confused help me.......
friend,

ARMY:

the honour of serving the nation is given to u upon chosing the army as ur field.
engineers are also able to join the army and serve as colonels.

AERO:

an very interesting art of engineering with a sector that is very fast growing and offers good payscale and career oppurtunities.

I would suggest u take up AERO and then join the army as a technical staff.

regards
16th June 2011, 10:17 PM
sonumitra

Default Re: Best fields to join after 10th? Which is better to join between Aeronautical and Army?

for u going to army will be a right choice instead to going aeronautical,,as going to aeronautical u must pass 10+2 exams
16th June 2011, 10:58 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Friend,
Both fields are very good.It depends upon your interest.You have to judge yourself that which field is best for you accroding to your stgength.
But very first you have to concentrate on your 10th studies.After that complete your 12th.After 12 you can appear in both fields.

Accroding to my point of view Aeronautical is better.I have some more information about that.

ELIGIBLITY FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:- 12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM). Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
Duration:- 4 years Full Time.

To make carrer in this you need to clear exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE. After
completing engineering you can go in for job like in ISRO. You can also go in for a Masters course in India or abroad. You need to be well focussed on what you would like to achieve.
16th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Sagar Keshari

aeronautic is beter bt job scope is les. bt i u get job then ur life is setel
17th June 2011, 01:00 AM
kartavya99

then you join pcm because after this you can go in aeronautical and army also.
17th June 2011, 08:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You cannot join for the aeronautical stream unless you complete your engineering. For joining the army 12th score should suffice. But if you wish to join as an officer you need to complete your graduation. Since you are interested in the defense field you can choose the aeronautical stream. After that you could join the airforce. If you want to join army then too it is possible after taking B.Tech in this stream.
18th June 2011, 12:35 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
you must take pcm in 12th because this will help you in both field.
11th August 2011, 02:22 AM
samir14

Dear Friend

Both are different areas so you will have to select one of the them.
Although if you will go in army technical engineering you will have job in same as aeronautical engineering like maintenance .
So better to join army.
All the best
11th August 2011, 12:11 PM
THANIKONDA

Thumbs up Re: Best fields to join after 10th? Which is better to join between Aeronautical and Army?

Quote:
join any of them because both are very good options...for aeroanutical better to join inter or diploma n nxt engg in aero...so all the best hero:-)
11th August 2011, 02:21 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Both Army and Aeronautical are good but totally different fields.

One is involved with serving for the country. Whereas other is involved with technical stuffs of airplanes etc...

So both are so different......for joining army you need minimum 10+2 pass but physical and mental fitness requirement is there...

To become an aeronautical engineer, you need a graduate degree in aeronautical engineering....after that you have to apply for jobs or may get placement on on-campusing recruitment.

Joining army is a prestigious future and field, and aeronautical is a better career option in respect with salary rather than prestigious.

So you have to choose any one of the two different fields according to your interest.
11th August 2011, 02:31 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Best fields to join after 10th? Which is better to join between Aeronautical and Army?

After 10th you can choose science or commerce as your stream.

Army and Aeronautical Engineering, both are different fields. They do not have any similarity.

Joining in Army you get less salary but you get honour and self pride of serving your nation.

Joining in Aeronautical Engineering will give you more money and job as a pilot and helps to make your self and your future to shine.
15th November 2011, 11:14 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello
to tell you the best field to join after 10th is difficult because you are comparing those two areas that are very good in their own way.

ARMY:

the honour of serving the nation is given to u upon chosing the army as ur field.
engineers are also able to join the army and serve as colonels.

AERO:

an very interesting art of engineering with a sector that is very fast growing and offers good payscale and career oppurtunities.

I would suggest u take up AERO and then join the army as a technical staff.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?